Roy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a year and a half ago I might have written the same thing.  But I was encourage…"

Roy replied Nov 5, 2014 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"I sure do agree with you all on this subject.  It has bothered me for many years.  C…"

Roy replied Feb 11, 2014 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"I would seriously like to make up some wrist bands like that and offer them for sale…"

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"Wow, you were surrounded.   So do christians who are praying while driving close the…"

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"So, what "christian" liberal arts college did you go to Gus?  I also went to one of…"

Roy replied Feb 10, 2014 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"I also have several bibles to use for reference.   Do you happen to have an original…"

Roy replied Feb 4, 2014 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree with you Mr.Clark.  This Ken guy hasn't read The Origin Of Species or much o…"

Roy replied Feb 2, 2014 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If you happen to be in South East Indiana, would like to have you at our Freethinker…"

Roy replied Sep 24, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"No, you are not the only believer in the state of KY.  There are many in the Louisvi…"

Roy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1284 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob Cortez

"Wikipedia on the Gideons That's a pretty good link to a lot of information about the…"

Roy replied Jun 17, 2013 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Jesus vs Jeezus in the group Atheist Humor
6 minutes ago
Gary S replied to Loren Miller's discussion Jesus vs Jeezus in the group Atheist Humor
8 minutes ago
Gary S liked Loren Miller's discussion Jesus vs Jeezus
13 minutes ago
Loren Miller liked Loren Miller's discussion Fan.tasia – A Disney Mashup by Lindsey McCutcheon
16 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
17 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Just watched the Clinton - Kaine interview on 60 Minutes. After last week, THAT was refreshing."
1 hour ago
jay H replied to Daniel W's discussion NPR on Tim Kaine
4 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Loren Miller's blog post In the Wake of the RNC
4 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service