Garry Denke's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Madalyn Murray O'Hair (née Madalyn Elizabeth Ruth Mays) cryptographer WWII  LETTER T…"

Garry Denke replied Apr 22, 2018 to Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

"Compelledunbeliever"While this may be all over the web it does not mean it is real o…"

Garry Denke replied Apr 22, 2018 to Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

"American Atheists THE LAST JUDGMENT 1. Abortion ALLAH, the Lord of the Worlds, the M…"

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

""Society of Separationists" Madalyn Murray O'Hair (née Madalyn Mays) of PA Atheism i…"

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

"American_Atheists_Ten_Commandments and The Last Judgment by American Atheists founde…"

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

"Fifty-Eight (58) Years of Reason, the "American Atheists Newsletter", by Garry Denke…"

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

""British Archaeologists could not find My Arkof My Testimony if they tripped over it…"

Garry Denke replied Dec 3, 2016 to Mishkan @ Heelstone

6 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Garry Denke

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service