Christopher Lowe's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Including my right to protest and sue for keeping religion out of government?"

Christopher Lowe replied Mar 9 to Our rights come from God?

38 Mar 9
Reply by Christopher Lowe

" Yes 'cause if you've got the mortgage, you're in it to win it."

Christopher Lowe replied Mar 9 to Our rights come from God?

38 Mar 9
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"My dad's first adult full time job was to kill Germans. As a member of the Canadian…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 15, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree. Win lose or draw, history will look more kindly on those who hold the moral…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 15, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Just pining to return. And I like chatting with the godless. I really think any aili…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 12, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ixtapa might be on one side, but Barra de Potosi is a charming village on the other.…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 12, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yeah, Their leaders' ultimate goals seem very secular indeed! Why not manipulate peo…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 11, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wish I were in Mexico now. Any (small) Pacific beach town will do."

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 11, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Atheists don't have an "ism". They can be left totally out of the conversation and t…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 10, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"WOW that's an incredibly stupid and false extension of my statement."

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 10, 2014 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

157 Jan 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service