Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,061)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Gerald, and that is because the common factor is Christian culture. But it would…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 28 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Certainly due to self-redefinition on top of a previously gradual nationwide change…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 26 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree Gerald."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 22, 2015 to Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

"I fear for our children and grandchildren. Christianity is in free fall in Britain.…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 31, 2015 to Is the World Becominging MORE Religious? What will that be like?

18 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thank you. Do you have any idea who bought it?  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 30, 2015 to Charles Darwin letter going on auction

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I have written before about a similar letter by Albert Einstein.  I expressed my fea…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 20, 2015 to Charles Darwin letter going on auction

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"As his second term nears its end, it would do atheism a lot of good if he would admi…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 27, 2015 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Philosopher Bertrand Russell was asked this question and answered that he would say:…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 4, 2015 to What would you say to god?

20 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the living…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 12, 2015 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by jay H

"That's a praiseworthy piece of writing, Loren."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 11, 2015 to The founder of Christianity was a plagiarist and an admitted liar

9 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service