Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,068)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

""The god myth we do not trust". "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 6 to Use the "In God We Trust" signs on cop cars as evidence of gov't anti-atheist bias in law suits

3 May 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Too true . . . and in Britain we have "God-myth save the Queen". "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 11 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"I like this challenging suggestion. I shall try it out. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 10 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Yes, after centuries of extreme christianity from which we are at last escaping, we…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 12 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

16 Mar 12
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Yes Gerald, and that is because the common factor is Christian culture. But it would…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 28 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

16 Mar 12

"Certainly due to self-redefinition on top of a previously gradual nationwide change…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 26 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

16 Mar 12

"I agree Gerald."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 22, 2015 to Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

"I fear for our children and grandchildren. Christianity is in free fall in Britain.…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Oct 31, 2015 to Is the World Becominging MORE Religious? What will that be like?

18 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thank you. Do you have any idea who bought it?  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 30, 2015 to Charles Darwin letter going on auction

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I have written before about a similar letter by Albert Einstein.  I expressed my fea…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 20, 2015 to Charles Darwin letter going on auction

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service