Atheist in FundyLand's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes."

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jun 4 to In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

8 Jun 5
Reply by Craigart14

"It's actually hard on my voice to learn music because I have difficulty relaxing. My…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 13 to Holy crap, I just got booted from the jazz ensemble!

17 Jan 14
Reply by Pat

"Thanks everybody! One quick thing. :) My name is Laura, not Kathy. It's all good. I'…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 13 to Holy crap, I just got booted from the jazz ensemble!

17 Jan 14
Reply by Pat

"Yeah, but I usually refuse to criticize Obama in front of Republicans. I don't want…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 10 to Republicans==Democrats, Republicans!=conservative, Democrats!=liberal

33 Jan 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I believe so. I just spent some time looking at other pics of juncos and I see no di…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 3 to Photo: Dark-eyed Junco and Winter Flowers

7 Jan 3
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Thanks! You know what's silly. I have one sitting next to my chair and haven't been…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 3 to Dealing with chronic pain

2 Jan 3
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Yeah, my Darwin fish walked away when I had to leave my car next to a church. XD Evo…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 2 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Right now, I bet you're feeling pressured to simply get the hell out of there! Anywh…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 1 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Yes, climatically, Sonora is a great place to live! At least for now. We're in the m…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jan 1 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Totally true. My cousin and I share an uncle who had polio. I wonder how much our re…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 31 to I made my mom think; I wonder what the backlash will be? XD

3 Dec 31
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service