Atheist in FundyLand's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, everybody! Some supportive people (including my Christian counselor and Joan…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Aug 1 to Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

14 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I went ahead and told my family. My anger ran its course and I finally came to a poi…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 25 to Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

14 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, Dr. Wakefield wrote a paper for The Lancet. The paper was retracted and Wakefie…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 25 to Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

14 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Modern medicine can be a mixed bag. I'm sorry about your experience. :( You went thr…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 24 to Interesting. My mother wants to forbid me to get vaccinated. XD

14 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I did like the twist at the end. WARNING! SPOILER BELOW: I won't give away the ac…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 20 to An Honest Liar (the James Randi story) is available on Netflix

4 Jul 20
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

":)  Something slightly less inflammatory and a bit more thought-provoking? Although…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 13 to First measles death in US since 2003

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

"That's an excellent point. My mother watches Fox News; therefore, she hates immigrat…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 13 to First measles death in US since 2003

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

"Because vaccination is pretty much a rite of childhood (or should be) you could corr…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 11 to First measles death in US since 2003

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

"Well, Michael, all of us have believed or will believe crazy things. The difference…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 11 to First measles death in US since 2003

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

"At this point I disagree with delayed schedules because it makes it seem like there…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Jul 10 to First measles death in US since 2003

24 Jul 14
Reply by Greg

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service