Atheist in FundyLand's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Oddly, Austin, TX, may be a southern city to consider. It's far more liberal than th…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 31, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by jlaz

"Thank you for the work you did. It's so sad that atheists and elderly people (among…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 30, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by jlaz

"Damn. :( What a very "Christian" thing to do. I've only had some bumper stickers and…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 30, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by jlaz

"I can do that with my current software, but like I said, it won't hurt me to try the…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 29, 2015 to A Singer's Dilemma

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"Adobe Audition enhances and does clean up. It can even change keys. I use it to chan…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 29, 2015 to A Singer's Dilemma

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"Yeah, they were recorded on an iPhone. So yeah, the quality isn't that great. :) Tha…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 28, 2015 to A Singer's Dilemma

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"Yeah, I just remarked to my mother that Mark Twain called The Book of Mormon chlorof…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 28, 2015 to A Singer's Dilemma

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"The sound isn't nearly as good, but it's live, which usually communicates better. "N…"

Atheist in FundyLand replied Dec 27, 2015 to A Singer's Dilemma

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"Allah-lujah? XD That's funny. Think of asking them to sing something like this:…"

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

"I'm sure you have other strengths that make up for it. All of us are "blessed" and "…"

54 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Glenn Kersten

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service