John Elder's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not so sure NeoNazis are a emerging movement of massive proportions and threat…"

John Elder replied Sep 21 to Oblivious R Us

23 Sep 21
Reply by John Elder

"With all due respect Ruth the phrase was :"This whack job of quack science " referri…"

John Elder replied Sep 7 to Top Ten Reasons the Universe is Electric: #1 Cosmic Magnetic Fields

37 Sep 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Truly pathetic. "

John Elder replied Sep 6 to Top Ten Reasons the Universe is Electric: #1 Cosmic Magnetic Fields

37 Sep 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

" John and Idaho Spud: I second the above motion! This whack job of quack science has…"

John Elder replied Sep 6 to Top Ten Reasons the Universe is Electric: #1 Cosmic Magnetic Fields

37 Sep 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"My pleasure sir."

John Elder replied Aug 28 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"Also, BenGee, Referring to your line:"After all I'm just a kid who grew up in bio la…"

John Elder replied Aug 27 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"Right again BenGee. When people track our origins around the planet using our genet…"

John Elder replied Aug 27 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"I grew up on a tobacco farm in Virginia. It was worked jointly by my family and a Af…"

John Elder replied Aug 22 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"Biologically you are exactly right BenGee. There are no fixed significant genetic di…"

John Elder replied Aug 22 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"As long as humans group think there will be group discrimination and racism. All gro…"

John Elder replied Aug 21 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service