Jerry McMasters's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but it's all just kicking the can down the street until...the street ends?  Is…"

Jerry McMasters replied yesterday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

33 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Haha, well said.  What else is there to do?"

Jerry McMasters replied yesterday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

33 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Yeah that's my hope too.  Your dummy is smarter, I hope, than ours."

33 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Yeah I agree but that makes it a useful tool for understanding what the Republican P…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Friday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

33 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Expect war with NK any day.  It's like two five year olds in a sandbox throwing thin…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Thursday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

33 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Patricia- A populist America-first outsider beat a candidate widely seen as an eliti…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Thursday to Oblivious R Us

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"I don't see a button to reply to Grinning Cat so...I put this here, I guess.  There…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Thursday to Oblivious R Us

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"Is it possible, Ruth, that it's not all that complicated?  Chill with the psycho-ana…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Wednesday to Oblivious R Us

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"The SPLC has a vested interest, literally financially, in there being lots and lots…"

Jerry McMasters replied on Wednesday to Oblivious R Us

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"Not crazy about some of the deceptive stuff but for the most part I say go for it. …"

Jerry McMasters replied Sep 16 to Taking The Show On The Road

3 Sep 18
Reply by Chuck Roast

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service