Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,450)

Discussions Replied To (1029) Replies Latest Activity

"Testicles in a soft sac on the OUTSIDE of the body - because there is no god. No ON/…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Aug 15, 2010 to Because There Is No God.

93 9 hours ago
Reply by Phillip Loco

"Two fingers at that."

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 3, 2010 to Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

"Lighthearted - sure. But heavy handed, thick skinned, hard headed fare are also avai…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 1, 2010 to Where to start..

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mullarkey

"Interesting. I hadn't looked at it that way. It's like watching that character (usua…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jun 1, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"Interesting, I always understood the term to be independent of denial - such that a…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"I think that's one of the biases/mistakes: Dunning Kruger Overestimating one's desi…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"One of my 'known issues' when it comes to typos. I think it's because all the letter…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 31, 2010 to Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

""I have become hopelessly addicted to 'American Idol.'" doesn't sound like an appeal…"

Howard S. Dunn replied May 30, 2010 to American Idol: Christian by Design?

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yep - it is a reflection of our society. However, if Jesus is driving your car - tel…"

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Kris didn't write it - an army of people did, it seems. He may have appreciated the…"

23 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service