B Fletcher's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, been busy with work myself. Being a dick, in this context, refers to things l…"

B Fletcher replied Jul 2, 2014 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Tom, I'll look into plasma cosmology when I get a chance because, well, why not; I h…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 24, 2014 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Read the letter and the article that Pat linked; they nicely explain that these are…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 13, 2014 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Make sure you get a clear video to upload to Youtube.  And maybe take some karate le…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 12, 2014 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Declare the Catholic Church to be a criminal organization and go all RICO on them.  …"

B Fletcher replied Jun 11, 2014 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As a Canadian, most of the TV I like is British.  It's like what Canadian TV might b…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 11, 2014 to On Violence.

24 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Here's a followup article by the same paper.  Looks like they might follow this stor…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 7, 2014 to "Girl, 11, with cancer is free to refuse chemotherapy."

10 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Dustin Roy

"Brilliant.  Excuse me while I steal your line."

B Fletcher replied Jun 6, 2014 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

""Sisters and Brothers of Science and Reason?" Maybe we should start with a round of…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 6, 2014 to Study Finds 75% of Americans Believe Bible is the Word of God: We Have Far to Go, Sisters and Brothers of Science and Reason

10 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Should begin to, but almost never will. Much more often they will simply respond, "w…"

B Fletcher replied Jun 6, 2014 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service