Kiljoy616's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Though I like to think that is true history if it has taught us anything is that vio…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 26 to A Christian Nation? Since When?

23 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is the kind of book that makes me want to keep plenty of ammo around. That book…"

23 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religion/churches and facts do not go together but that would be a novel ideal. lol"

23 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So true and there is the problem we are plagued with. "

23 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If your in the States then Capitalism is not the only system you have know. Ever tak…"

23 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Though it is true that people do tend to ignore sometimes the whole God we should no…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 10 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

4 Jul 10
Reply by Kiljoy616

"The first thing to been religions is everything need to be on faith, so reading I wo…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 2, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

"Your name rocks.  1. No matter how they spin it its still institutionalized child ab…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 1, 2012 to How do you answer the argument that god exists from the supposed perfection of the universe?

43 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Breathing, eating and talking through ONE PIPE.  Invitation to malfunction! So well…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 1, 2012 to How do you answer the argument that god exists from the supposed perfection of the universe?

43 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"A planet full of Cognitive Dissonance how did we make it this far. Oh wait Atheist a…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jul 1, 2012 to Just So You Know What You're Up Against: Why Waste Time Trying To Convert Them?

47 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Greg

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service