Kiljoy616's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"So true, just look at the what is going on right now. "

Kiljoy616 replied Sep 26 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"LOL"

Kiljoy616 replied Sep 26 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"Of course they see it in a bad light, the alternative is to come with term their bel…"

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"What else do they have? Without their delusion a lot of them would not be able to co…"

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"We will have numbers when all of us are Militant Atheist. Sorry but passive Atheism…"

86 Oct 27
Reply by Chris

"There is no saving the planet or nature. To many of us and to many delusional people…"

Kiljoy616 replied Sep 26 to Emergency-Scale Climate Action

2 Sep 26
Reply by Kiljoy616

"Well if she is Catholic they it makes sense. All you have to do after been a serial…"

Kiljoy616 replied Sep 26 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

46 Oct 28
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"Yes should be interesting to see the movie even if not all true it still going to be…"

Kiljoy616 replied Sep 6 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Oh so true so very true when it comes to excuses at every level. Plus never know she…"

Kiljoy616 replied Jun 25 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

12 Aug 2
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Though I am not a big proponent of of the amount of information he release I do not…"

Kiljoy616 replied Mar 11 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service