Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,392)

Discussions Replied To (1281) Replies Latest Activity

"From my ventures into and out of religion, I find that:  Belief is based on Certaint…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 2 to Can you choose what you believe?

56 May 2
Reply by Patricia

"https://study.com/academy/lesson/evidence-for-the-big-bang-theory-background-radiati…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 3 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Electronics is my field of expertise and spectrum analysers don't discriminate. And…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 3 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"BTW:  The red shift is not from human vision, it is from spectrum analysers, so we h…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Feb 26 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"LOL, I don't have Faith ( belief without evidence) in the Big Bang. There is evidenc…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Feb 26 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Well, Tom, you are becoming more of a Sophist every day. The Big Bang is an obvious…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Feb 25 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm an Australian and know that strict gun control works, but it wouldn't harm their…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Feb 24 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Most rational thinkers understand that scientific conclusions and even facts are ten…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Feb 24 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I've been an atheist for over 40 years now, and I never obsessed over religion, but…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 27 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Faith in all its forms is essentially ignorance. Where ordinary faith or  deep trust…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 5 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service