Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,516)

Discussions Replied To (1393) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Michael, religitards mostly put religious rhetoric and that thing called commons…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 21, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Ruth: Storytelling or creating useful memes for human bonding existed long before go…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 1, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Leaning was often passed on in tribes by story telling, as did the Australian Aborig…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 1, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Loren, but then you will get into silly presuppositional arguments with religitards.…"

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Not So Ruth! ;) Those bonds go back before religion.We bonded out of evolutionary ne…"

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"As far as my experience goes, those that openly declare themselves as atheists on th…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 1, 2019 to Don't assume Atheists all agree on Political and Scientific Topics!

2 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yes, reality only has one side.Human beliefs may have 2 sides, believers and non-bel…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 6, 2019 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Michael Penn

"At some time a few thousand years into the future, if we survive that long, some gro…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2, 2019 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes Michael.But that is the beauty and diversity of human perception.We all have a d…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2, 2019 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Michael Penn

"I quit the year before my marriage, it didn't take religion.My girlfriend didn't wan…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2, 2019 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

341 Jan 22
Reply by Tassieguy

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service