Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (926)

Discussions Replied To (841) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, we humans and our domesticated animals went from being around 1% of the Earth's…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Cecil the Lion.

8 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I suppose we could call it Holster Control!  :-D~ "

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"This is a little off topic, but, Hell, It's Funny!  :-D~ "

Dyslexic's DOG replied yesterday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"At that age is is difficult, I still think a big white board or blackboard is the wa…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to Preschool into kindergarten

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Here is Tim Minchin on god and Evolution in America.  Yes and why do we think Americ…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Here's Wil Anderson, who is an Australian TV personality as well as a standup comedi…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Wednesday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Thanks all, I'll see if I can get some other Aussie comedian's comments on the U.S.…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied on Tuesday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It may be a great place to live, but the extremes in income between the rich and poo…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 26 to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

10 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Yes Michael, the story of Jesus is full of science fiction (miracles). It rivals Lor…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 21 to William Lame Craig's Kalam Cosmological Argument: Defeated Easily, As An Argument/Assertion From Ignorance!

3 Jul 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

"So true Concerned and Michael, though I like George Carlin's take on the issue of th…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 20 to Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service