Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,508)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, reality only has one side.Human beliefs may have 2 sides, believers and non-bel…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 6 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"At some time a few thousand years into the future, if we survive that long, some gro…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes Michael.But that is the beauty and diversity of human perception.We all have a d…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"I quit the year before my marriage, it didn't take religion.My girlfriend didn't wan…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 2 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

338 Aug 3
Reply by Andrea Quinn

"Such laws are a symptom of fascism.Keeping the citizens under the thumb of governmen…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 27 to Forced Birth Laws have US Impact

4 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks Loren.  I was beginning to wonder whether A/N still has any contributors. Yes…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied May 26 to Conservatism is a fallacious position

6 Jun 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Victoria, Australia.A very secular community where most people I know are agnostic /…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Apr 21 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1323 Oct 3
Reply by Kuda Nziramasanga

"I never claimed Ireland is a continent, I only made a generalization that many peopl…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well Craig, according to my research, Syria was under mandate of the "League of Nati…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan Jews need to be told and taught that theocracies don't work and never will.As a…"

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service