Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,499)

Discussions Replied To (1380) Replies Latest Activity

"I never claimed Ireland is a continent, I only made a generalization that many peopl…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well Craig, according to my research, Syria was under mandate of the "League of Nati…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan Jews need to be told and taught that theocracies don't work and never will.As a…"

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ha Ha Frankie, there is no antisemitism here, attacking Judaism as being a really st…"

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes it appears that they may offer Trump a sealed indictment.In that he will be indi…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 8 to Is Karma Coming To The White House With A Hammer?

9 Mar 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Trump's people have no idea who the parents of these children are or where to find t…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 8 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Yes, now they are concerned with trivial matters like what AOC wears, eats and her m…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 6 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"True Joan.Trouble is nobody knows anything with certainty except through evidence.Ar…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 6 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The U.N. investigators are calling for arrests to be made for war crimes committed i…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 2 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Trump evidently had a dummy spit.Kim Jong-Un doesn't love Trump as much as Trump hop…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 1 to Donald Trump WANTS TO BE a Fascist Dictator. He Hasn’t Succeeded But He Keeps Trying.

4 Mar 1
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service