Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,395)

Discussions Replied To (1283) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike, Just received this amusing clip from Bill Maher's FB page. He is right, the…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Aug 8 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

137 4 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Welcome Compelled. I don't think anybody here hates god, as it is like hating the k…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Aug 2 to Howdy I'm happy to be here!

35 Aug 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Oh, as a pretend Christian, I could understand their holding Jesus as a role model,…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 12 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13
Reply by Jason James

"I'm also anti-theist. Though from Australia. So you are from Ray Comfort territory w…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 12 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13
Reply by Jason James

"True GC,  god relies on science to heal amputees.  Or that was an argument put to m…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 19 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"LOL Joan, It'd be closer to the Christian Heaven then. Maybe America will become lik…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 18 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"You should be glad ppl like moi don't populate America, as I'm a sort of anarchist.…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 17 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Most likely not. They would have had to either be children at the time or in the cas…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 14 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

80 Jun 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"anuvaad kar pata lagaata hai ki hindee ke roop mein , lekin yah vyaakhya nahin kar s…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 14 to Speaking in Tongues: Demonstrating the power of hypnotic suggestion.

5 Jun 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yep, do that, denigrate their congregation and god, I don'r know Klingon,but I loved…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 14 to Speaking in Tongues: Demonstrating the power of hypnotic suggestion.

5 Jun 15
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service