Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1268) Replies Latest Activity

"The Basic Morality for humans, namely stuff like the Golden Rule are products of evo…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11 to What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

49 on Friday
Reply by Roland Johnson

"Though from what I've heard and read, many practising preachers in churches are them…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11 to Going from Belief to Agnosticism

10 Jun 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Technically Agnosticism is the Knowledge Position of Atheism. Belief requires certai…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11 to Going from Belief to Agnosticism

10 Jun 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes if it contains wankers like Andrew Snelling, it is bound to be idiotic.  "

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11 to Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

16 Jun 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hi Mike, Just received this amusing clip from Bill Maher's FB page. He is right, the…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Aug 8, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

170 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"Welcome Compelled. I don't think anybody here hates god, as it is like hating the k…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Aug 2, 2016 to Howdy I'm happy to be here!

35 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Oh, as a pretend Christian, I could understand their holding Jesus as a role model,…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 12, 2016 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Jason James

"I'm also anti-theist. Though from Australia. So you are from Ray Comfort territory w…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jul 12, 2016 to Recently Deceased Now Looking for a Good Time

21 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Jason James

"True GC,  god relies on science to heal amputees.  Or that was an argument put to m…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 19, 2016 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

79 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by kathy: ky

"LOL Joan, It'd be closer to the Christian Heaven then. Maybe America will become lik…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 18, 2016 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

79 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by kathy: ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service