Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (1,384)

Discussions Replied To (1273) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been an atheist for over 40 years now, and I never obsessed over religion, but…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 27 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Faith in all its forms is essentially ignorance. Where ordinary faith or  deep trust…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 5 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

57 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I've  been making fun of, attacking and mocking Fascism for the last year in ridicul…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 2 to Ridicule Fascism

59 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I see the primary problem as not so much religious belief, but education and communi…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 2 to Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Hope you and everybody on A/N has a glorious 2018 and beyond.  How was your 2017?  I…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year Everyone

10 Jan 5
Reply by Michael Penn

"The Basic Morality for humans, namely stuff like the Golden Rule are products of evo…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11, 2017 to What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

49 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Roland Johnson

"Though from what I've heard and read, many practising preachers in churches are them…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11, 2017 to Going from Belief to Agnosticism

10 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Technically Agnosticism is the Knowledge Position of Atheism. Belief requires certai…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11, 2017 to Going from Belief to Agnosticism

10 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes if it contains wankers like Andrew Snelling, it is bound to be idiotic.  "

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jun 11, 2017 to Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

16 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hi Mike, Just received this amusing clip from Bill Maher's FB page. He is right, the…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Aug 8, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

161 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service