jay H's Discussions (591)

Discussions Replied To (539) Replies Latest Activity

"Currently the number of federal government employees (many doing useless jobs, other…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to Civil Service Slaughter

2 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

"There are a lot of security professionals who doubt the strength of those claims as…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to tRump plans CIA restructure

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

"In parts of our current PC climate, you would be called a 'racist' just for pointing…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

4 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

"There's another issue to: how do you define an atheist? We tend to think of folks l…"

jay H replied Jan 7 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

24 Jan 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I must admit I'm having fun watching all this. Before the election when Trump was qu…"

jay H replied Dec 14, 2016 to If the Electoral College Chooses Trump, Will It Have Failed in Its Purpose?

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The concept of the EC was in part to keep any single state from controlling the fede…"

jay H replied Dec 14, 2016 to If the Electoral College Chooses Trump, Will It Have Failed in Its Purpose?

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree that there is finally a growing resistance to the political  establishment (…"

jay H replied Nov 24, 2016 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by MarkFL

"I should comment more that facial expression recognition is a deep, old instinct, a…"

jay H replied Sep 11, 2016 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by k.h. ky

"Remember that elections can be won or lost on facial expression and stage presence (…"

jay H replied Sep 11, 2016 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by k.h. ky

"The thing is, the attacks have been largely TRUE information. It's not like this is…"

jay H replied Aug 28, 2016 to Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

37 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service