jay H's Discussions (570)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

""Freedom of speech and freedom should be interpreted in their correct intended conte…"

jay H replied on Tuesday to Paradox of Free Speech

14 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"He's got some other baggage too. He chose Muslim American Society (MAS--which the US…"

jay H replied on Sunday to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Good article. While he dismisses the Reformation as a major contributor to secularis…"

jay H replied Jul 10 to How-to Books Paved the Way for Science and Secularism -- An Essay by William Eamon at Aeon

3 Jul 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Funny because religious people often say that atheists 'feel they can do anything th…"

jay H replied Jul 10 to Is the reason people are religious because they can get away with anything they want?

2 Jul 10
Reply by jay H

"I think this sweeps too many broad generalizations. It's not fair to make too many a…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to I found the secret to being a Christian.

3 Jul 4
Reply by jay H

"There are superficial similarities, though as atheists frequently need to point out…"

jay H replied Jul 3 to July 4th, A Good Time to See Nationalism as Religion.

13 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Meanwhile, it appears the editors of Wikipedia have decided that there is 'not enoug…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Jonathan Haidt discusses the fact that basic human nature has these values, and they…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Personally the thought of extended deterioration is much more frightening than the t…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Five people hospitalized after firewalking at Tony Robbins event in Dallas

19 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"definitely. It's a matter of being as honest with her as you would want her to be wi…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

9 Jun 27
Reply by Kelly

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service