jay H's Discussions (502)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like the 'edit' broken again. Anyhow sorry for the typos above. I doubt Obama…"

jay H replied 3 hours ago to Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

2 3 hours ago
Reply by jay H

"One has to wonder why they did this. My guess is that they realize that they realize…"

jay H replied 3 hours ago to Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

2 3 hours ago
Reply by jay H

"Woo believer Prince Charles is one of those who tries to assign every negative thing…"

jay H replied on Monday to Enslaved - over 10,000 climate refugee children

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"current fogging technology is far less dangerous than the unscientific fear mongers…"

jay H replied Feb 4 to Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus

5 Feb 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"My approach (children and grand children) has always been low key. Deal with religio…"

jay H replied Jan 31 to Advice to secular parents for religious holidays and kids from a wise secular mom

1 Jan 31
Reply by jay H

"There is a need to separate aberrant behavior from actual religious persecution (thi…"

jay H replied Jan 31 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

36 Feb 2
Reply by Ceil

"Do not forget that the federal EPA knew about it for months and did nothing. Everyon…"

jay H replied Jan 24 to Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

13 on Sunday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I don't know that it's fair to throw that at her. Most of her statement is correct,…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Well

4 Jan 23
Reply by k.h. ky

"It's not much about religion, both Cruz and Rubio play the religion card much better…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 on Wednesday
Reply by Mojo

"Actually this is an old debate going back to St Augustine. Some say yes, some say no…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Has Anyone Ever Asked Xians If Their Heaven's Residents Have Sex?

12 Jan 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service