jay H's Discussions (584)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that there is finally a growing resistance to the political  establishment (…"

jay H replied Nov 24 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26
Reply by MarkFL

"I should comment more that facial expression recognition is a deep, old instinct, a…"

jay H replied Sep 11 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"Remember that elections can be won or lost on facial expression and stage presence (…"

jay H replied Sep 11 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"The thing is, the attacks have been largely TRUE information. It's not like this is…"

jay H replied Aug 28 to Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

37 Aug 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Meanwhile DCLeaks (no connection to WL) had part of website taken down and Twitter s…"

jay H replied Aug 28 to Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

37 Aug 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It seems the people most crying about this now are the Democratic machine supporters…"

37 Aug 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The problem is, most of those distinctions are subjective.. what's considered 'hate'…"

jay H replied Aug 28 to Blasphemy Laws

20 Aug 29
Reply by Crispy

"Good question. For me, atheism is only one (significant) component of who I am. I la…"

jay H replied Aug 27 to Atheist, What is your ax to grind?

14 Sep 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Blasphemy laws may be going away, but they're merely being replaced by more politica…"

jay H replied Aug 27 to Blasphemy Laws

20 Aug 29
Reply by Crispy

"Free markets don'e exist because the government (i.e Repubs and Dems) in preventing…"

jay H replied Aug 20 to Donald Trump: The Raw and Naked Face of a System That Showers Speculators with Obscene Riches

1 Aug 20
Reply by jay H

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service