jay H's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"On a lighter note, some years ago there was an argument at work between a Catholic a…"

jay H replied Mar 14, 2015 to In Atheists We Distrust - How do we fix this prejudice ?

75 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by ecisco

"One thing to keep in mind is that humans have a complex cultural bond, and it's shar…"

jay H replied Mar 12, 2015 to In Atheists We Distrust - How do we fix this prejudice ?

75 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by ecisco

"I would suspect that a good many of the 'unaffiliated' are not really atheists, just…"

jay H replied Mar 12, 2015 to In Atheists We Distrust - How do we fix this prejudice ?

75 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by ecisco

"If only our President would acknowledge this. I was reading another article which po…"

jay H replied Mar 9, 2015 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

36 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Craigart14

"If his big issue is creationism, I'd propose this scenario: Imagine that he met a sp…"

jay H replied Mar 7, 2015 to Best questions to ask a Christian?

53 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I agree. Religion is not totally distinguishable from other aspects of culture (as i…"

jay H replied Mar 6, 2015 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Certain states are not to be taken seriously. California Texas Florida. Fortunatel…"

jay H replied Mar 6, 2015 to Matt McLaughlin, Lawyer, Huntington, California, appears to be a Lunatic for Demanding Execution of Gays!

30 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Idaho Spud

"If you've read CNN it's been on the front page most every day. There has been a sus…"

jay H replied Mar 2, 2015 to American Atheist Blogger Ajivit Roy Hacked to Death in Bangladesh

17 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"He may love America, but I don't think he's a great fan of the constitution (not tha…"

jay H replied Mar 1, 2015 to Does Obama love America?

51 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In the US, the problems come not just from the religious. The medical establishment…"

jay H replied Feb 28, 2015 to Physician Assisted Suicide.

24 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service