jay H's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (529) Replies Latest Activity

"Good article. While he dismisses the Reformation as a major contributor to secularis…"

jay H replied Jul 10 to How-to Books Paved the Way for Science and Secularism -- An Essay by William Eamon at Aeon

3 Jul 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Funny because religious people often say that atheists 'feel they can do anything th…"

jay H replied Jul 10 to Is the reason people are religious because they can get away with anything they want?

2 Jul 10
Reply by jay H

"I think this sweeps too many broad generalizations. It's not fair to make too many a…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to I found the secret to being a Christian.

21 Aug 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There are superficial similarities, though as atheists frequently need to point out…"

jay H replied Jul 3 to July 4th, A Good Time to See Nationalism as Religion.

13 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Meanwhile, it appears the editors of Wikipedia have decided that there is 'not enoug…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Jonathan Haidt discusses the fact that basic human nature has these values, and they…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Personally the thought of extended deterioration is much more frightening than the t…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Five people hospitalized after firewalking at Tony Robbins event in Dallas

19 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"definitely. It's a matter of being as honest with her as you would want her to be wi…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

12 Aug 2
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I would partly agree, but not fully. In theory, most everything is reducible, but ha…"

jay H replied Jun 22 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

"I would also add that happiness is a by product of developing yourself and your life…"

jay H replied Jun 19 to How do I be happy without religion?

16 Jun 23
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service