jay H's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"I might add, that this article came out around the time the State representative Mar…"

jay H replied Mar 24 to Psychology behind ISIS

8 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Many of his songs have quasi-religious mystical passages (for example -- as best as…"

jay H replied Mar 22 to Is Leonard Cohen really just selling religion in new updated wrapper?

9 Mar 25
Reply by eric stone

"Actually he's written so many great songs. In fact, I'd say that first hearing Suzan…"

jay H replied Mar 22 to Is Leonard Cohen really just selling religion in new updated wrapper?

9 Mar 25
Reply by eric stone

"Perhaps it would be good to expand on this point. What rules are we discussing? Taxe…"

jay H replied Mar 13 to Democracy exempts largest voting blocs - the religions - from its rules

17 Mar 21
Reply by Daniel W

"This should not be a surprise. Much of our makeup including social instincts is deep…"

jay H replied Mar 13 to Chimpanzee Religion and their Supreme Being.

4 Mar 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"People confuse ethics on and religion (such as the PBS series "Religion and Ethics")…"

jay H replied Mar 13 to Medical Ethics. Is It Another Name for Religion?

14 Mar 14
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Good thing it's satire. Anything that can be used against religion can and WILL be…"

jay H replied Mar 7 to Psychiatrists add new mental disorder: Impositional Religiosity

11 Apr 2
Reply by jay H

"hmmmm that is one of the sillier Christian arguments, but I'm sure that question cou…"

jay H replied Feb 27 to Would They Have Died For A Lie?

10 Mar 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"There are parallels, but I think it's mostly because the psychology of witchhunts wh…"

jay H replied Feb 26 to Just realized the Commie witch hunt in the 50s was the church's Inquisition brought to America

15 Feb 27
Reply by Michael Penn

"Don't forget that the surest way to make headlines is scary predictions. No one gets…"

jay H replied Feb 17 to 2060 for The Fall - do you feel lucky?

19 Feb 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service