jay H's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually this is an old debate going back to St Augustine. Some say yes, some say no…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Has Anyone Ever Asked Xians If Their Heaven's Residents Have Sex?

12 Jan 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"She's a pandering idiot trying to look 'with it' by playing into Disney's huge marke…"

jay H replied Jan 13 to "May the Force..."

6 Jan 13
Reply by jay H

"This is true, which is one reason why the danger is deeper. These cultures come into…"

jay H replied Dec 26, 2015 to Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

"Some years ago we were watching the Get Smart film on TV which has a lot of painful…"

jay H replied Dec 25, 2015 to What was the first PG- or R-rated movie you were allowed to see?

14 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"odd, I tried to fix my typos but the edit does not seem to work properly"

jay H replied Dec 25, 2015 to We need to fight for our kid's allegiance

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Solstice time are celebrated in all sorts ow ways. There's no way we can't have as m…"

jay H replied Dec 25, 2015 to We need to fight for our kid's allegiance

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"The terms PG and R did not exist when I first saw movies."

jay H replied Dec 23, 2015 to What was the first PG- or R-rated movie you were allowed to see?

14 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"This is something that people get mixed up. The Bill of Rights covers citizens and t…"

jay H replied Dec 21, 2015 to Should secular countries have the right to deny entry to religious fanatics?

15 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by jay H

"I suppose if we don't choose unbelief, then others, by definition did not choose bel…"

jay H replied Dec 21, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It's important not to take this too seriously. I am sure that very few people, inclu…"

jay H replied Dec 19, 2015 to Do you support bombing Agrabah?

9 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service