jay H's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Why should he surrender? Once they get him out of there, you can be damned sure he'd…"

jay H replied Jul 5 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

126 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Trampling freedoms in the name of protection is the position taken by every despot.…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

126 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Pockets of wind, updrafts, downdrafts. These are known phenomena and with proper op…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

6 Jul 5
Reply by jay H

"Drastic situations call for drastic actions. The world needs a few more. I call BS a…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

126 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"There is not much you can do, and if anything new age health nuts are worse than man…"

jay H replied Jul 4 to I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

12 Jul 6
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"This is a general comment, NOT on your specific research. We need to be careful wit…"

jay H replied Jul 1 to Cooperative video game play elicits pro-social behavior, research finds

7 Jul 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Though if you consider the relative number of Iraqi terrorists killing Iraqis, Saudi…"

jay H replied Jul 1 to White American Terrorists Hold The Record For Killing Americans

12 Jul 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Years ago, I considered myself a liberal. Over the years, however, I pretty much hit…"

jay H replied Jun 28 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Maybe things will settle down now. I may sound grouchy, but this has become an issu…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 Jun 28
Reply by chris carroll

"This is damned scarey http://www.gazettenet.com/home/14730229-95/after-email-contro…"

jay H replied Jun 25 to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service