jay H's Discussions (584)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"Meanwhile, it appears the editors of Wikipedia have decided that there is 'not enoug…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Jonathan Haidt discusses the fact that basic human nature has these values, and they…"

jay H replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Personally the thought of extended deterioration is much more frightening than the t…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Five people hospitalized after firewalking at Tony Robbins event in Dallas

19 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"definitely. It's a matter of being as honest with her as you would want her to be wi…"

jay H replied Jun 26 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

12 Aug 2
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I would partly agree, but not fully. In theory, most everything is reducible, but ha…"

jay H replied Jun 22 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

"I would also add that happiness is a by product of developing yourself and your life…"

jay H replied Jun 19 to How do I be happy without religion?

16 Jun 23
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

"It's a nice idea, but it wouldn't do anything. Response to books (assuming one can r…"

jay H replied Jun 19 to Book Dropping

9 Jun 21
Reply by James

"I'm not sure that anything emergent is purely non explainable on simpler principles,…"

jay H replied Jun 19 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

"Actually there is not evidence that McVeigh as an active Christian. He had dabbled i…"

jay H replied Jun 18 to The Orlando Massacre: The God Of Abraham Strikes Again

16 Jun 18
Reply by jay H

"Trump has been repeatedly saying that it's time to stop being the 'world's police fo…"

jay H replied Jun 18 to I will vote for Trump over Clinton. Here's why.

8 Sep 9
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service