jay H's Discussions (540)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"It should also go without saying that we need to simultaneously enforce the law and…"

jay H replied Apr 17 to As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"Publishing that book under his own name (if that is) is a brave but dangerous act, n…"

jay H replied Apr 3 to New atheist book by ex-Moslem

11 Apr 3
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Sounds like fun, though I'm not sure what the political platform would be. Judging f…"

jay H replied Apr 3 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Monotheism has logical problems that polytheism does not, especially the problem of…"

jay H replied Apr 2 to Monotheism vs Polytheism

7 Apr 2
Reply by jay H

"Pretty funny, but in reality, stuff doesn't get added to the DSM unless there's room…"

jay H replied Apr 2 to Psychiatrists add new mental disorder: Impositional Religiosity

11 Apr 2
Reply by jay H

"I might add, that this article came out around the time the State representative Mar…"

jay H replied Mar 24 to Psychology behind ISIS

8 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Many of his songs have quasi-religious mystical passages (for example -- as best as…"

jay H replied Mar 22 to Is Leonard Cohen really just selling religion in new updated wrapper?

9 Mar 25
Reply by eric stone

"Actually he's written so many great songs. In fact, I'd say that first hearing Suzan…"

jay H replied Mar 22 to Is Leonard Cohen really just selling religion in new updated wrapper?

9 Mar 25
Reply by eric stone

"Perhaps it would be good to expand on this point. What rules are we discussing? Taxe…"

jay H replied Mar 13 to Democracy exempts largest voting blocs - the religions - from its rules

17 Mar 21
Reply by Daniel W

"This should not be a surprise. Much of our makeup including social instincts is deep…"

jay H replied Mar 13 to Chimpanzee Religion and their Supreme Being.

4 Mar 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service