jay H's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps this is another clue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dnc-allowing-d…"

jay H replied Feb 13 to Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

6 Feb 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Looks like the 'edit' broken again. Anyhow sorry for the typos above. I doubt Obama…"

jay H replied Feb 12 to Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

6 Feb 13

"One has to wonder why they did this. My guess is that they realize that they realize…"

jay H replied Feb 12 to Charity Status for Dark Money Groups

6 Feb 13

"Woo believer Prince Charles is one of those who tries to assign every negative thing…"

jay H replied Feb 8 to Enslaved - over 10,000 climate refugee children

4 Feb 8

"current fogging technology is far less dangerous than the unscientific fear mongers…"

jay H replied Feb 4 to Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus

5 Feb 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"My approach (children and grand children) has always been low key. Deal with religio…"

jay H replied Jan 31 to Advice to secular parents for religious holidays and kids from a wise secular mom

1 Jan 31
Reply by jay H

"There is a need to separate aberrant behavior from actual religious persecution (thi…"

jay H replied Jan 31 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Do not forget that the federal EPA knew about it for months and did nothing. Everyon…"

jay H replied Jan 24 to Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

32 Mar 24

"I don't know that it's fair to throw that at her. Most of her statement is correct,…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Well

4 Jan 23
Reply by k.h. ky

"It's not much about religion, both Cruz and Rubio play the religion card much better…"

jay H replied Jan 23 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service