jay H's Discussions (570)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"Most have a compartmentalized mind. Despite their belief that the Bible is history,…"

jay H replied Jun 5 to In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

8 Jun 5
Reply by Craigart14

"Don't let her control you, certainly don't let her chatter cause you personal harm.…"

jay H replied Jun 5 to Every time someone talks about Christianity, I become suicidal.

2 Jun 5
Reply by Talons

"I'm sort of with many of the comments here. It's your choice. Events like these (lik…"

jay H replied Jun 5 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I see Clinton as Nixon reincarnated.(Which is ironic because she got fired from one…"

jay H replied Jun 4 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"You're biggest problem seems to be your age and your immediate family. Family genera…"

jay H replied May 30 to I am a decent person... Except when it comes to religion.

7 May 30
Reply by jay H

"It was just 3 years ago that Salon had a gushing article about Venezuela and how it…"

jay H replied May 29 to FerFAL: Understanding Societal Collapse Warnings we should heed from Venezuela's crisis

3 May 29
Reply by jay H

"While some of the early founders were skeptical, many were religious secularists --…"

jay H replied May 29 to America's founding moment brought a society newly freed from religion. What went wrong?

10 May 29
Reply by Michael Penn

"This is quite true. It is also why atheism will generally be an 'outside' group, Our…"

jay H replied May 27 to Difference between beliefs of one religion and another is more than difference between an atheist and a theist

10 May 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"One more thought: It's not that easy to just move to another country. Many 'desirabl…"

jay H replied May 26 to Is it worth leaving the country for religious tolerance?

10 May 26
Reply by Michael Penn

"You need to differentiate between family rejection and general tolerance. No matter…"

jay H replied May 26 to Is it worth leaving the country for religious tolerance?

10 May 26
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service