Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,380)

Discussions Replied To (1792) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich Lowry: Republicans’ agony on health care is just beginningThe Salt Lake Tribune "

Bertold Brautigan replied 2 hours ago to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 2 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

""

Bertold Brautigan replied 4 hours ago to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 4 hours ago

"I really enjoyed that as well. I guess I qualify as a fan. I was an instant convert…"

Bertold Brautigan replied on Wednesday to Greetings all!

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I can't wait. I just found out Krauss lives in Portland part of the time. He's pract…"

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Welcome, Kelly. Nice to have you with us. You'll find a great variety of topics unde…"

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Very good point, Loren. We should indeed use all our well-learned politesse (even th…"

Bertold Brautigan replied on Tuesday to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Gary S

"Nice shirt. (As David Silverman noted, there are two kinds of preachers: liars and v…"

Bertold Brautigan replied on Tuesday to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

9 12 hours ago
Reply by Gary S

"OK, you're making me nervous here . .  it was a joke."

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 17 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

12 on Monday
Reply by Andrew

"Wow, you saw Wayne Newton???"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 17 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

12 on Monday
Reply by Andrew

"I think peace doesn't work for Christians because it doesn't work for any empire bui…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Mar 17 to A priest, a rabbi, and an atheist (former Baptist / Catholic / "conservative" Gay) smoking marijuana...

7 Mar 17

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud posted a video

Worst Convention Ever 9/9 - Freedom Is My Paradise (ex-Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate their freedom!)

In the final part of the Worst Convention Ever series, ex-Jehovah's Witnesses from around the world respond to the propaganda unleashed at the 2017 "Remain L...
12 minutes ago
Profile IconMark Kerr and Mandy joined Atheist Nexus
12 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
18 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
36 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Richard Haynes's discussion Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
2 hours ago
Compelledunbeliever replied to Thomas Murray's discussion Confuzzled
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service