Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,604)

Discussions Replied To (1979) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, Al. Another happily retired Catholic here."

Bertold Brautigan replied Aug 1 to Ex Catholic

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"Do you have evidence that they aren't corruptible? All I know is that in Oregon anyw…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 31 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"@Tom - You seem to have magical beliefs about ballot measures; I'm not sure what mak…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 25 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It reliably buys effective bullshit, and effective bullshit delivers votes."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 24 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 11 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Courtesy of Hemant Mehta, here are some reactions-- Here’s What Church/State Groups…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ditto to what both of you said."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"I was once at an educational product fair in Soldotna. Our sales manager was explain…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 21 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

17 Jun 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"Proof of the old bit of political wisdom regarding the press, "Say what you want abo…"

Bertold Brautigan replied May 23 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Welcome, OrionWolf-- Sorry to hear you're still trapped amidst a gaggle of True Beli…"

Bertold Brautigan replied May 8 to Hello! Thank you for accepting me in Atheist Nexus!

12 May 15
Reply by OrionWolf

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service