Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,640)

Discussions Replied To (2001) Replies Latest Activity

"How Trump-like: you had to make this all about "you.""

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frankie - the Pedantic Crap Anti-defamation League would like a word."

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A. Far be it from me ever to denigrate dicks; dicks are a few of my favorite things,…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 10 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom - I'm trying to figure whether being a dick is your hobby or your profession. (R…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Oct 10 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You didn't understand what Craig said? It made perfect sense to me. Voters aren't go…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 24 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

23 Oct 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"My agreement plus $5.41 will buy you a latte at my favorite coffee shop."

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 21 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm not saying I agree or disagree here, but it's one (Buddhist) take on the questio…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 21 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21

"Can't remember where I saw that comment lo! those many years ago, but it's always st…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Sep 20 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21

"cf cognitive therapy. Not a panacea, but it works for some."

30 Sep 21

"It seems to me the basic deal is, none of us put in an order to be born into this wo…"

30 Sep 21

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service