Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,338)

Discussions Replied To (1761) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think he's going to go down easily. [The Guardian]"

Bertold Brautigan replied on Saturday to Feces hitting the Fan - Twitler

11 on Sunday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Not with a bang but a tweet."

Bertold Brautigan replied on Friday to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

35 on Sunday
Reply by BenGee

"But Bannon's the brains of the outfit and the architect of the horror to come."

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 10 to Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

11 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Just goes to show, it's a good thing no one around here is plagued by a modicum of p…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 8 to Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom & Eric - a modest proposal: This might be a good discussion to continue offl…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 7 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"We are so fucked."

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 7 to Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

11 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Well, except for the apparent unwritten rule that thievery and deceit are A-OK but a…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 7 to Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, you clearly don't understand our fearless leader: all criticisms of Drumph ar…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 7 to Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"You snooze, you lose."

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 5 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Don't bother; you're made. I can recognize a pinko pervert pragmatist when I see one."

Bertold Brautigan replied Feb 5 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service