Bertold Brautigan's Discussions (2,449)

Discussions Replied To (1822) Replies Latest Activity

">a word stronger than "sick". I gotchyer word right here: religion. It's not just…"

Bertold Brautigan replied on Monday to Religion's Guilt- and Shame-tripping >> Inability to Discuss Sexuality >> Broken Families and ...

11 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ask Mitch McConnell"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 21 to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 Jun 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Agree, GC - really this is the only commandment anyone needs. If everyone adhered to…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 21 to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 Jun 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"For them (or at least their paymasters) said catastrophic damage is a feature, not a…"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 16 to Donald Trump Has Lost All Touch with Reality Less Than Six Months in Office

8 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel Kehoe

"Who elects these fuckheads?"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 11 to Will Rohrabacher be nominated for Sec of Defense?

1 Jun 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Adults believing in hell just seems so ridiculously stupid."

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 5 to Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

16 Jun 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Only 50%? What? Me worry?"

Bertold Brautigan replied Jun 2 to US Paris deal withdrawal: Extreme weather and climate change explained

9 Jun 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

""

Bertold Brautigan replied May 22 to Jesus' dad

5 May 23
Reply by jlaz

">This is self defeating. If I may humbly suggest an edit, This is self-defecating…"

Bertold Brautigan replied May 15 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 May 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Everybody who doesn't believe in Thor should be tossed in the clink. That's exactly…"

Bertold Brautigan replied May 13 to Wait till they get to making atheism illegal

23 May 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service