Jerry Wesner's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (493) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm waiting for him to snap his fingers and create a million jobs in the coal indust…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 on Monday
Reply by Chris

"Recent studies in the U.S. and Canada have shown that in general conservatives' brai…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 on Monday
Reply by Chris

"Corporations exist to maximize profits.   That's all there is to them, and there are…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 6 to Corporations and profit from gameified hate

3 Jan 6
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm sorry to admit that I spanked our kids.  But it was beginning over 50 years ago;…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 4 to Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Occasionally I read something that rouses concern (rarely real fear), anger, or almo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 28, 2017 to Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"What city hall?  Wouldn't that apply only to that city?  And a marker doesn't always…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"You appear to give "fairness" to conservatives.  I'd say yes, but it's their own bra…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 15, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Some of my ancestors were German, often referred to as Deutch, or Dutch. Mitt Romney…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 13, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Liberals want life to be better for everybody, inasmuch as it's possible.  But if fe…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 13, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'll write my response before I read any of the others to avoid contamination.  Or c…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 12, 2017 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

51 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service