Jerry Wesner's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"He rarely meets a woman with the courage, intelligence, and solidity of place to cha…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Sunday to "I will arrest and punish any woman who bests me," Donald Trump

12 18 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"I've been saying this for at least a decade -- no, longer. The Right loves corporati…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 12 to Our democracy isn't working because right wing corporations and billionaires like Trump have been in control of it.

13 Oct 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Picture a Trump presidency.  Now add a religious right congress.  Then the Speaker a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 8 to Can you imagine this in the hands of theocracy?

21 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He's more a loose cannon than Bush II and Cheney combined.  Which they were.  "

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 1 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

145 Oct 2
Reply by eric stone

"Then eventually we wouldn't need to be involved at all.  Google could just carry on…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 29 to Next step in mind control

33 on Saturday
Reply by Chris

"The call I got was "This is your grandson.  I'm in jail in the Bahamas and you need…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 23 to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

15 Sep 26
Reply by BenGee

"There's a long tradition for that.  Think of the cathedrals in Medieval Europe, surr…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 16 to How much money is the Atheist community worth? Because ....

14 Sep 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"In other words, when a United Church minister left religion (or, as she might feel,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 13 to Flock Sticks with Atheist Minister

13 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"The belief in a higher power, like most other beliefs, is born from either fear or h…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1 to You Are The Higher Power

14 Sep 2
Reply by Plinius

"Compel, if you've said before how long you've recognized your self as non-theistic,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 31 to Atheist must hold themselves to a HIGHER standard of morality

20 Sep 3
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service