Jerry Wesner's Discussions (516)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

""Maybe we will have to raise taxes." But only on the bottom 99%.  Maybe only 99.9% …"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 11 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I'd say it's two sides of the same coin, but we need to work on both at once. Making…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 13 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Our next chance to slow their progress (regress?) will come this November, when we m…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 7, 2018 to What Discourages Secularization

8 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"This answers all questions but one: "But before that?" "

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 25, 2018 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Indeed. "

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 10, 2018 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"A substitute for obscenity I sometimes use is "horse hockey."  It means nothing and…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 10, 2018 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"How many of the 9 justices are Catholic?"

23 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"I wasn't born a believer, but my mother and, when we were around her, my grandmother…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 9, 2018 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

41 Aug 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I posted this on my Facebook page, with a warning that it was controversial. So far…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 3, 2018 to Worst Ideas pushed by religions

13 May 8, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Somebody put quite a bit of work into faking all this.  There were better options fo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 22, 2018 to Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

9 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Garry Denke

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service