Jerry Wesner's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"What would he do if a vision with a long white beard appeared before him and intoned…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Tuesday to What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks for making this video available.  I hadn't heard about it, and might have bee…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to Atheists: Inside the World of Non-Believers (2015)

16 on Monday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I wouldn't call what I've been to funerals; they had none of the traditional trappin…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to A Secular Wedding Ceremony from Start to Finish

4 on Monday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Wonderful!  Congratulations.  I'm sorry it was such a chore to jump through all the…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to A Secular Wedding Ceremony from Start to Finish

4 on Monday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Tom, if you're saying that it doesn't matter which party one supports, I couldn't di…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Sunday to A Christian Nation? Since When?

23 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My wife (Methodist) and I watched that segment in silence.  I found the stereotyping…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 23 to Perpetuating Myth of Unreasonable Atheist

38 yesterday
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"But, G H W, your biggest disfavor to the nation was making your sons believe that th…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 21 to note to george bush sr

31 Jul 23
Reply by eric stone

"Joan, you're beautiful.  If I weren't already married to the right woman, I give you…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 28 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Michael, my city, Albuquerque, has become a center for movie and television series m…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 16 to You can avoid the fossil fuel bubble

3 Jun 16
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"You have noticed a few things, I hope: (1) Almost all of the crazies are Republicans…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 4 to Louisiana's Science Education Act Is A Global Embarrassment For America!

21 Jul 18
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service