Jerry Wesner's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"And when politicians say they want to return control of education to the states, thi…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Sunday to Theology should never influence law.

11 on Sunday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"You could be the youngest; I'd hope others will reply. At 81, I'm probably not the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 27 to Tiny vent thing

4 Nov 27
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"I recognized most on this list, but others were unknown to me. I taught United Stat…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 26 to Our immediate future.......

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Maternity leave -- and paternity leave too -- are concepts almost unheard of in the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 24 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"As Ron would say, bloody brilliant!"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 18 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thomas, I think some Christians love grandchildren in spite of their Christian belie…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 18 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The American Humanist Association is a member of the (I can't find it) D C alliance…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 18 to Ways To Beat Trump And His Xian Allies

6 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"All's well that ends well? Sounds as if people -- at least some people -- have learn…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 17 to German Motto: One nation under the Cross

3 Nov 17
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Thomas, to me denying your children access may not be the best idea.  For one thing,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 17 to Adventures on Facebook

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Almost exclusively for all communication.  That, and yelling.  Although he finds the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 17 to Adventures on Facebook

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service