Jerry Wesner's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Our next chance to slow their progress (regress?) will come this November, when we m…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 7 to What Discourages Secularization

8 on Friday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"This answers all questions but one: "But before that?" "

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 25 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Indeed. "

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"A substitute for obscenity I sometimes use is "horse hockey."  It means nothing and…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"How many of the 9 justices are Catholic?"

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"I wasn't born a believer, but my mother and, when we were around her, my grandmother…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 9 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I posted this on my Facebook page, with a warning that it was controversial. So far…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 3 to Worst Ideas pushed by religions

13 May 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Somebody put quite a bit of work into faking all this.  There were better options fo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 22 to Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

9 Apr 22
Reply by Garry Denke

"It's natural for people to consider themselves the apex of evolution, or of creation…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 7 to “...Threats to the Special Place of Humanity Caused Uproar and Resistance”*

2 Apr 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Do you need to tell your family?Why?How will life be better if they have this inform…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 8 to athiest or not

15 Mar 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service