Jerry Wesner's Discussions (367)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"The call I got was "This is your grandson.  I'm in jail in the Bahamas and you need…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Friday to 500M Yahoo accounts hacked. The company didn't tell anyone.

15 on Tuesday
Reply by BenGee

"There's a long tradition for that.  Think of the cathedrals in Medieval Europe, surr…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 16 to How much money is the Atheist community worth? Because ....

14 Sep 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"In other words, when a United Church minister left religion (or, as she might feel,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 13 to Flock Sticks with Atheist Minister

13 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"The belief in a higher power, like most other beliefs, is born from either fear or h…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 1 to You Are The Higher Power

14 Sep 2
Reply by Plinius

"Compel, if you've said before how long you've recognized your self as non-theistic,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 31 to Atheist must hold themselves to a HIGHER standard of morality

20 Sep 3
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Well said.  Thanks. "

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30 to Humanism out, Dataism in

72 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thanks, but no thanks.  I've been a Humanist for some years now, and plan to remain…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30 to Humanism out, Dataism in

72 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Hopefully to be superseded by our offspring, then theirs.   "

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 26 to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 Aug 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When the truth is revealed it is shocking to find that the leader of your religion i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 24 to Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

13 Aug 25
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Time was when a car was about worn out by 75,000 to 90,000 miles, and usually shot b…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 24 to Maximum Mileage - My Car Drives Me

5 Aug 24
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service