Jerry Wesner's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, Deryl.  I love your handle.  A great many of us here are recovering from on…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Tuesday to Introduction of Der Fish

20 19 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"To me Bernie Sanders is the only viable choice for 2016.  He knows what needs doing,…"

Jerry Wesner replied on Monday to Fresh Air in US Politics

47 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It might be something like Abraham's sacrifice of his son Isaac.  By accepting the r…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 12 to A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

32 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"They're losing members; they fear losing power; their entire belief system is based…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 10 to A petition to classify Freedom from Religion Foundation as a hate group....

20 Nov 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"First year student?  My eleven-year-old grandson has him beat on this -- and many ot…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 2 to Dr Ben Carson knows less about Biology than many First Year Students.

13 Nov 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Loren, I usually find your positions convincing.  The idea of the magic hand of capi…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 30 to Religious rights?

28 Nov 8
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"There must be a key word, like god or religion, that draws such ads.  I get a chuckl…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 28 to Weird ads

42 Oct 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Why, while reading this, was I reminded of Linus and the Great Pumpkin?  Might Schul…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 26 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have a softer view than most posting here.  I do not keep my beliefs, and the abse…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 14 to Offending the hell out of polite company

14 Oct 16
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I'm a humanist.  That is a large part of who I am.  I also belong to the American Hu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 11 to Do You Cohere? Tightly? Moderately? Loosely?

8 Oct 11
Reply by Jerry Wesner

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service