Jerry Wesner's Discussions (417)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel more sorry for the son who found life not worth living."

Jerry Wesner replied on Friday to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I see a huge difference between allowing a sex offender around children in a home an…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 10 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Do you remember the sale of National Geographic a while back? Rupert Murdoch. Any qu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 8 to National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"With that I totally agree. But a total blockage of all action is immature, whether o…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 29, 2016 to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Not to mention that, with his plan to cut almost every agency and department's budge…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 27, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If the I R S wanted to they could stop this.  Cracking down quickly and harshly on c…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 27, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"tom, I'd have to do research I'm too lazy to do right now, but I recall that there's…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 25, 2016 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Martin, if I tried to answer all your questions I would need to write a book. But I…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 24, 2016 to Questions from a religiously confused little man

14 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Ah, yes. ’Tis the season of hope. Why does that sound ironic this year? Perhaps it'…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 23, 2016 to My Christmas Wish

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Yes, East Coasters, we're really a state of the US!) (…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 23, 2016 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1291 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service