Jerry Wesner's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, I feel maybe you're overthinking this.  Acceptance of the unbelievable requ…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 27, 2016 to The Ascension - Truth or Science Fiction?

16 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"I somehow got this as an email.  It was immediately followed by an apology; it wasn'…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 23, 2016 to Australia's Pollution Free Politics Push

2 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"That's why it's so dangerous for religious people to read the bible.  If they forget…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 21, 2016 to How can any moral person justify the bible?

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Interesting position and justification.  I don't care for parts of Clinton's foreign…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 17, 2016 to I will vote for Trump over Clinton. Here's why.

8 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

""Chuck," I find this offensive and wrong: "Muslims hate everyone, even other Muslims…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 15, 2016 to The Orlando Massacre: The God Of Abraham Strikes Again

16 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by jay H

"If their god had, and chose to exercise, any power that wouldn't have happened.  If…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 13, 2016 to Praying for the Orlando shooting will solve nothing.

7 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Jennifer W

"Where Henry is it may be impossible to get secular counseling.  I understand how he…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

28 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Grin, it should be no surprise that our founding fathers were racist and sexist in t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 10, 2016 to Louisiana May Soon Require Schoolchildren to Say Their Rights Come From a “Creator”

14 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"And we all know that each child, while reciting this compulsory chant, and paying fu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 10, 2016 to Louisiana May Soon Require Schoolchildren to Say Their Rights Come From a “Creator”

14 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Loren, I'd broaden your comment somewhat.  Race, including brown, red, yellow, is cu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 8, 2016 to Tricking Whites

11 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service