Jerry Wesner's Discussions (484)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"So under the zero to nine star system, I might assign Bernie Sanders, had he remaine…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 26, 2016 to The one issue vote. Why im voting Humanist.

11 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Nixon was smart, able to focus on matters, and generally well informed.  What he sha…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 25, 2016 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

21 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by BenGee

""The religious" do NOT strongly support Trump!  Mainstream religions -- Episcopal, M…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 25, 2016 to Something that we should finally be brave enough to say outloud

21 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by BenGee

"I've seen the extremes. One family member's two children didn't socialize easily, so…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 24, 2016 to Pros and cons of home schooling?

14 Sep 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"eric, I regret that it's likely that nothing that can be said would hurt his image w…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 21, 2016 to "I will arrest and punish any woman who bests me," Donald Trump

14 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"He rarely meets a woman with the courage, intelligence, and solidity of place to cha…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 16, 2016 to "I will arrest and punish any woman who bests me," Donald Trump

14 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I've been saying this for at least a decade -- no, longer. The Right loves corporati…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 12, 2016 to Our democracy isn't working because right wing corporations and billionaires like Trump have been in control of it.

11 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Picture a Trump presidency.  Now add a religious right congress.  Then the Speaker a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 8, 2016 to Can you imagine this in the hands of theocracy?

17 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He's more a loose cannon than Bush II and Cheney combined.  Which they were.  "

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 1, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

161 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"Then eventually we wouldn't need to be involved at all.  Google could just carry on…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 29, 2016 to Next step in mind control

32 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service