Jerry Wesner's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"Even if I could be shown conclusively that Jesus lived, taught, and died on a cross…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 13, 2015 to Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

14 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"These folks are scary -- not because of the absurd threats to humanity that the pose…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 10, 2015 to September 23 doomsday conspiracies

21 Feb 22
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Albuquerque.  Great place to visit -- and live without magic."

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 8, 2015 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"Anybody notice the amusing coincidence among all these?  Give up?  They're all state…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 2, 2015 to GOP Rape Advisory Chart

18 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I  have signed the petition, though I share some of Pat's concerns about the amendme…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30, 2015 to Object to Corporate Personhood

8 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Anybody remember when a university in Utah discovered fusion power generation?  It w…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 14, 2015 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

"Wichita, Kansas, abortion doctor?  It's rare for a radical Christian to kill, but it…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 13, 2015 to the problem - American Anti-Intellectualism

38 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm going to a family reunion later this month.  I have proposed setting aside an ho…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 4, 2015 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

553 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What would he do if a vision with a long white beard appeared before him and intoned…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 28, 2015 to What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

20 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks for making this video available.  I hadn't heard about it, and might have bee…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 26, 2015 to Atheists: Inside the World of Non-Believers (2015)

16 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service