Jerry Wesner's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (493) Replies Latest Activity

"David, in my first response I invited you to become part of this group and to partic…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11, 2016 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

16 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I visited the 1001 questions for god. But I couldn't really get interested. I might…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11, 2016 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

16 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Well, we're stuck with him now."

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 10, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

161 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"Can anybody precisely verify or disprove this: I have read (I can no longer be sure…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 8, 2016 to Militarized Police, Armed with Weapons of War? For What Reason?

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by BenGee

"Thanks for your last paragraph, Daniel."

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7, 2016 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"tom, where does your statement originate, and how is a government supposed to approa…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7, 2016 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I cannot conceive of anything with no beginning and no end. But then, I don't have t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by BenGee

"Good cartoon.  Sums up much of my view of the situation.  I liken the North Dakota g…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 4, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

22 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"You look young in your picture. A young woman might have been cutting out wedding dr…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 3, 2016 to How big of fans of marriage do nontheists in general tend to be?

8 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't see how you stayed for all of this.  I couldn't force myself to read it all."

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 3, 2016 to How I met the Monster Lady

8 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service