Jerry Wesner's Discussions (460)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

"The article referenced is a waste, but some of the comments are pretty good."

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 13, 2016 to Atheism is a Personality Disorder

16 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Darcy, I first call myself a humanist.  But when pressed, I say when it comes to the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 12, 2016 to Hello

34 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"I understand that this person has snagged the nomination of one of our two political…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 12, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"Okay; memorize this: "I'm really sorry I upset you.  I don't ever want to do that ag…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 11, 2016 to My first public theist encounter....HELP!!!!!

15 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I have more than one family connection with depression, and I'm going to take you, M…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 5, 2016 to Atheist I went to school with committed suicide in 2010. (Goodbye Video on Youtube)

6 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"Schizophrenia?  Sounds like it to me.  Disconnection from reality, a messianic need…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 4, 2016 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

23 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"So.  It's now more than a month later.  Have you told her?  Before or after the camp…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 2, 2016 to Should I come out to my girlfriend as a nonbeliever?

12 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Outstanding.  Without any suggestion of the supernatural we are shown what our herit…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 1, 2016 to Nature Is Speaking

11 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nothing could induce me to support Trump; this is just one more really good reason t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 31, 2016 to Trump's Russian ties

5 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Welcome!  I evolved away from Methodism over an even longer time than you did, compl…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 30, 2016 to Howdy I'm happy to be here!

35 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service