Jerry Wesner's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Dead is merely not alive.  At any given moment practically everybody is dead.  It ma…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 2, 2013 to Hell.. I've been there

9 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Years ago on our first trip to England I noticed how many parish churches were being…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 1, 2013 to Monastery to be Transformed into Senior Housing

10 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"When your religion requires you to believe a bunch of stuff that isn't true, there's…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 22, 2013 to "Mormons having trouble with god gods inc. ..n stuff" - NYTIMES

15 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Keith, welcome to the group.  I expect that we can, together, help you.  Your father…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 22, 2013 to I Need Some Advice, Help, anything really.

24 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Fran Stein

"My younger son became an atheist by attending a Presbyterian church and thinking.  F…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 7, 2013 to who has greatest potential to become Atheist?

25 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'd be amazed if "Somebody Up There" -- in the corporate universe -- wasn't monitori…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 15, 2013 to Someone knows EVERYTHING about you! And it's not God!

14 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by booklover

"How about a good christian prayer: O god, please do exactly what you were going to d…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 15, 2013 to Parody prayer request website you all might like

25 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Sky God

"Good to have you, Shawn.  I judge you -- to be a bright, questioning young man unwil…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 15, 2013 to Hello!!

22 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

"I read that book too.  It always amazes me how really bright people can rationalize…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 6, 2013 to A rant about my neighbor!

38 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Clearly, god's aim sucks.  He was aiming for a dozen gay couples in Norman, Okla., b…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 1, 2013 to Let's talk tornadoes

49 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service