Jerry Wesner's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

""Chuck," I find this offensive and wrong: "Muslims hate everyone, even other Muslims…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 15 to The Orlando Massacre: The God Of Abraham Strikes Again

16 Jun 18
Reply by jay H

"If their god had, and chose to exercise, any power that wouldn't have happened.  If…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 13 to Praying for the Orlando shooting will solve nothing.

7 Jun 13
Reply by Jennifer W

"Where Henry is it may be impossible to get secular counseling.  I understand how he…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 12 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

28 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Grin, it should be no surprise that our founding fathers were racist and sexist in t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 10 to Louisiana May Soon Require Schoolchildren to Say Their Rights Come From a “Creator”

14 Jun 11
Reply by Daniel W

"And we all know that each child, while reciting this compulsory chant, and paying fu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 10 to Louisiana May Soon Require Schoolchildren to Say Their Rights Come From a “Creator”

14 Jun 11
Reply by Daniel W

"Loren, I'd broaden your comment somewhat.  Race, including brown, red, yellow, is cu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 8 to Tricking Whites

11 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I skimmed what you wrote.  Since I disagree with most of it, I won't bother to respo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 6 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I enjoy visiting this site, come often, and comment from time to time.  But I feel t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 5 to ATHEISM: A GUNLESS REVOLUTION

22 Jun 6
Reply by eric stone

"Nicely summarized.  I'd love to vote for Bernie in November, but it appears the card…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 2 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Since Jefferson was born about two centuries before I was, I can forgive him for a l…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 31 to Erecting the "wall of separation between church and state," therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society.

8 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service