Jerry Wesner's Discussions (512)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"One other factor for some of us: familiarity.  I went to church at least once every…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 1 to The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

10 Mar 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Funny; I was brought up Methodist and the general understanding was that they lived…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 13 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

84 Feb 13
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I need to see the part about Ben Franklin's faith.  I know he once shelled out his c…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 12 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.  Bigger than Sacramento, Atlanta, or Omaha, but not…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 23 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1317 Apr 25
Reply by Tashu Gudokin

"I'm waiting for him to snap his fingers and create a million jobs in the coal indust…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 Jan 15
Reply by Chris

"Recent studies in the U.S. and Canada have shown that in general conservatives' brai…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 11 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

9 Jan 15
Reply by Chris

"Corporations exist to maximize profits.   That's all there is to them, and there are…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 6 to Corporations and profit from gameified hate

3 Jan 6
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm sorry to admit that I spanked our kids.  But it was beginning over 50 years ago;…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 4 to Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Occasionally I read something that rouses concern (rarely real fear), anger, or almo…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 28, 2017 to Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"What city hall?  Wouldn't that apply only to that city?  And a marker doesn't always…"

Jerry Wesner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service