Jerry Wesner's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"Compel, if you've said before how long you've recognized your self as non-theistic,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 31 to Atheist must hold themselves to a HIGHER standard of morality

20 Sep 3
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Well said.  Thanks. "

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30 to Humanism out, Dataism in

72 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thanks, but no thanks.  I've been a Humanist for some years now, and plan to remain…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30 to Humanism out, Dataism in

72 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Hopefully to be superseded by our offspring, then theirs.   "

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 26 to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 Aug 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When the truth is revealed it is shocking to find that the leader of your religion i…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 24 to Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

13 Aug 25
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Time was when a car was about worn out by 75,000 to 90,000 miles, and usually shot b…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 24 to Maximum Mileage - My Car Drives Me

5 Aug 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"I reall, really hope that we get to find out.  I wouldn't mind if the party fracture…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 21 to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

46 Aug 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This is the same infinite wisdom that gave a second term to George W. Bush?  Maybe t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 20 to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 Aug 21
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Obama hasn't looked progressive to most of us because we are solidly progressive, an…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 18 to Few (If Any) Progressives on Clinton's Transition Team

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Penn

"Their eagerness to prove the bible literally true at all cost is ... interesting.  I…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 17 to The Museum of the Bible - a lie built on fraud built on money from the megarich.

30 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service