Jerry Wesner's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (398) Replies Latest Activity

"I suspect that a certain segment of "Christians" (self-identified) have been embolde…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 16 to Leave me ALONE.

24 Nov 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm glad this group is here to reach out to fellow non-believers who feel isolated.…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 12 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"As a liberal, I was disgusted by the behavior of the "conservatives" over the past e…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 12 to Birthers now asking for acceptance

14 Nov 14
Reply by Kelly

"David, in my first response I invited you to become part of this group and to partic…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12

"I visited the 1001 questions for god. But I couldn't really get interested. I might…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 11 to Are you an Atheist? If yes Please send an email to dnkhosro@yahoo.com

19 Nov 12

"Well, we're stuck with him now."

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 10 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Can anybody precisely verify or disprove this: I have read (I can no longer be sure…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 8 to Militarized Police, Armed with Weapons of War? For What Reason?

3 Nov 9
Reply by BenGee

"Thanks for your last paragraph, Daniel."

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"tom, where does your statement originate, and how is a government supposed to approa…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I cannot conceive of anything with no beginning and no end. But then, I don't have t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Nov 7 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

72 Nov 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service