Jerry Wesner's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"Since the problem was declared fixed I've been getting in fine via Google Chrome.  T…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 7 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Given the Republican party's long-standing policies on war, abortion, welfare, and m…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 5 to Where is the "nones" vote going in a Clinton:Trump election?

4 May 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I always enjoy watching people speaking before an audience telling the creator of th…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 29 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When we need household services I check the Yellow Pages -- yes, the paper ones; I'm…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 26 to "Dog groomers.com" has One Nation Under God on its trucks

8 Apr 26
Reply by eric stone

"Beautifully put.  Thanks for sharing."

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 23 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

""I'm wondering if a similar tactic was behind the US legislator "drafting error" scu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 21 to Fossil Fuel Industry Blackmails Governments

8 Apr 23
Reply by Stephen Brodie

"Money talks.  It says what it figures will increase its number."

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 20 to The Loud Voice Of Money!

7 Apr 20
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Atheist Nexus is one of my opening sites.  It hasn't worked on Google Chrome for a f…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 19 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"The greed of the Fundamentalists is for power.  The greed of the 1% of 1% is for mon…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Which might help explain why we're here.  I belong to a local Humanist group; we dis…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 7 to "Don't talk Politics or Religion."

7 Apr 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service