Jerry Wesner's Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome!  I evolved away from Methodism over an even longer time than you did, compl…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 30 to Howdy I'm happy to be here!

35 Aug 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Free food?   What, there's no free food? If the honoree were to show up there might…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 28 to What do you say to an anniversary party on October 26th? A 6020th Anniversary.

16 Jul 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Michael, is it possible that you're overthinking this just a tad bit?  I was taught…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 20 to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 Jul 21
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm no scientist, but I'm a big consumer of, and believer in, science.  To me, scien…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 5 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I had a lot less trouble with the story of Noah's ark when I learned that there were…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 4 to If God created the entire universe out of nothing, then why did he ask Noah to build the Ark?

4 Jul 4
Reply by Loren Miller

"It accomplishes the exact same thing that praying about anything accomplishes.  It m…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 3 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've heard residents of other countries are appalled to hear Americans say that a re…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 2 to July 4th, A Good Time to See Nationalism as Religion.

13 Jul 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wrote a rather long answer before I realized that this was all in the past.  Knowi…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 28 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Michael, I feel maybe you're overthinking this.  Acceptance of the unbelievable requ…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 27 to The Ascension - Truth or Science Fiction?

16 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I somehow got this as an email.  It was immediately followed by an apology; it wasn'…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jun 23 to Australia's Pollution Free Politics Push

2 Jun 23
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service