Jerry Wesner's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Why, while reading this, was I reminded of Linus and the Great Pumpkin?  Might Schul…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 26, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have a softer view than most posting here.  I do not keep my beliefs, and the abse…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 14, 2015 to Offending the hell out of polite company

14 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I'm a humanist.  That is a large part of who I am.  I also belong to the American Hu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 11, 2015 to Do You Cohere? Tightly? Moderately? Loosely?

8 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"It's kind of her to cue the all-knowing all-seeing magic guy in the sky that hers is…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 8, 2015 to Tennessee Pol: Tell God it's not our fault, so he will spare us from smiting!

15 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Intellectual curiosity is the beginning of atheism.  Right after W W II two evangeli…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 6, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'd recommend instead of a padded cell that we all point and giggle loudly.  It woul…"

Jerry Wesner replied Oct 4, 2015 to Islamic clerics linking sexuality with earthquakes should be locked away for life.

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"DOG, you did notice that the first definition given was trust in a person or thing. …"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 29, 2015 to Religious Faith ==> Cognitive Dissonance!

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"So often we forget: The only function of a corporation is to maximize profits.  If a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 27, 2015 to Prosecute ExxonMobil

8 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I could never laugh at this sort of thing; premature death is horrible and even the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 25, 2015 to Haj deaths - tragic but hard not to laugh

10 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael, you bring in the situation of parenthood.  I spoke from my position as a re…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 23, 2015 to When Can Atheists Support A Person Who Prefers Dying to Living?

18 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service