Jerry Wesner's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

""

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 11 to Parental Abuse or Religious Indoctrination, which Interferes More with...

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My parents were kind and loving; as an only child I felt I had an equal voice in fam…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 11 to Parental Abuse or Religious Indoctrination, which Interferes More with...

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He claimed to know about terrorism not reported by the media.  So either he actually…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 9 to Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ruth, one hope for our future could come from people like you -- raised to be part o…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 5 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Oh, we are smart. As you read more and more of our comments and observations you'll…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 26 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

"As a non-believer I base much of my philosophy on science. As a skeptic, I require e…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 26 to Scientist protest walk on Washingtone

15 Jan 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Where is a "like" button when I need it?"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 25 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I feel more sorry for the son who found life not worth living."

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 13 to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 Jan 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I see a huge difference between allowing a sex offender around children in a home an…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 10 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

17 Jan 19
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Do you remember the sale of National Geographic a while back? Rupert Murdoch. Any qu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jan 8 to National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service