Jerry Wesner's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (372) Replies Latest Activity

"I reall, really hope that we get to find out.  I wouldn't mind if the party fracture…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 21 to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

46 Aug 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This is the same infinite wisdom that gave a second term to George W. Bush?  Maybe t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 20 to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 Aug 21
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Obama hasn't looked progressive to most of us because we are solidly progressive, an…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 18 to Few (If Any) Progressives on Clinton's Transition Team

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Penn

"Their eagerness to prove the bible literally true at all cost is ... interesting.  I…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 17 to The Museum of the Bible - a lie built on fraud built on money from the megarich.

30 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

"The article referenced is a waste, but some of the comments are pretty good."

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 13 to Atheism is a Personality Disorder

16 Aug 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Darcy, I first call myself a humanist.  But when pressed, I say when it comes to the…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 12 to Hello

34 Oct 5
Reply by Michael Penn

"I understand that this person has snagged the nomination of one of our two political…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 12 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

147 on Monday
Reply by BenGee

"Okay; memorize this: "I'm really sorry I upset you.  I don't ever want to do that ag…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 11 to My first public theist encounter....HELP!!!!!

15 Aug 25
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I have more than one family connection with depression, and I'm going to take you, M…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 5 to Atheist I went to school with committed suicide in 2010. (Goodbye Video on Youtube)

6 Aug 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Schizophrenia?  Sounds like it to me.  Disconnection from reality, a messianic need…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 4 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

23 Aug 4
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service