Jerry Wesner's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (305) Replies Latest Activity

"As long as he opposes birth control in any form for any persons for any reason, and…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 9 to So you think Pope Francis is a good guy? read this

7 Mar 9
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Since the latest additions to this string, I'm becoming more convinced it'll be Trum…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 28 to A Creationist Presidential Candidate?

34 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"More of the "Amurca is a Cristyun country" stuff.  Pity it doesn't result in better…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 25 to More American religious fascism

6 Feb 26
Reply by Michael Penn

"Is there any humane way to lower planetary population?  Without war, without starvat…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 21 to 2060 for The Fall - do you feel lucky?

19 Feb 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for pushing us, Joan.  We need it."

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 21 to Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"Our present president was raised essentially humanist; some of us suspect that train…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 21 to Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"When I first heard about his actions on US news sources the spin was totally negativ…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 18 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

562 Mar 11
Reply by Joseph P

"Maybe that's why the Republicans repulse me.  I never liked the Three Stooges.  Marx…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 15 to Last Night's Republican Debate.

23 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You ask "Could Phony Smile become POTUS?" You can ask?  Remember George Duh? Anythin…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 8 to Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

8 Feb 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I do respect your right to choose your own religion, but you really should shut up a…"

Jerry Wesner replied Feb 3 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service