Jerry Wesner's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, I see a clear distinction between science fiction -- Asimov, Heinlein, and…"

Jerry Wesner replied May 1 to Science Fiction and Atheism

12 May 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Michael, you're trying to get the religious solution to mesh with scientific reality…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 27 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I read one study that said most young women believe the ERA has already passed!  The…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 25 to ERA again, still!

16 May 1
Reply by John Elder

"You may end up with a tougher population, more able to withstand extreme weather. Bu…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 24 to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 May 21
Reply by Gary S

"Don't forget Occam's Razor.  Religion almost always goes to a tortuous explanation w…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 18 to Discussion with a new age muslim

8 Apr 21
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"I thought that was what OED was doing. What species besides homo sapiens would consi…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 17 to Do we imagine ourselves exempt from natural selection and possible extinction?

3 Apr 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wonder if I'm the odd man out here.  Debating, discussing, thinking about the exis…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 3 to Conundrum of faith

16 Apr 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"I saw nothing frightening there.  Boring, for sure, but not scary. If you find this…"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 3 to Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

16 Apr 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"And Tom, we are grateful."

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 29 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Because, Loren, they are your only direct interface with the universe.  So we augmen…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 29 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service