Jerry Wesner's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"These folks are scary -- not because of the absurd threats to humanity that the pose…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 10 to September 23 doomsday conspiracies

18 Sep 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Albuquerque.  Great place to visit -- and live without magic."

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 8 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1281 Sep 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Anybody notice the amusing coincidence among all these?  Give up?  They're all state…"

Jerry Wesner replied Sep 2 to GOP Rape Advisory Chart

18 Sep 2
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I  have signed the petition, though I share some of Pat's concerns about the amendme…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 30 to Object to Corporate Personhood

8 Aug 30
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Anybody remember when a university in Utah discovered fusion power generation?  It w…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 14 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"Wichita, Kansas, abortion doctor?  It's rare for a radical Christian to kill, but it…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 13 to the problem - American Anti-Intellectualism

38 Aug 13
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm going to a family reunion later this month.  I have proposed setting aside an ho…"

Jerry Wesner replied Aug 4 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

553 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What would he do if a vision with a long white beard appeared before him and intoned…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 28 to What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

20 Jul 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks for making this video available.  I hadn't heard about it, and might have bee…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 26 to Atheists: Inside the World of Non-Believers (2015)

16 Jul 26
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I wouldn't call what I've been to funerals; they had none of the traditional trappin…"

Jerry Wesner replied Jul 26 to A Secular Wedding Ceremony from Start to Finish

4 Jul 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service