Jerry Wesner's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (451) Replies Latest Activity

"Because, Loren, they are your only direct interface with the universe.  So we augmen…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 29 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Thanks!  Jerry Phillips, a New Mexican like me, has been a Facebook friend for years…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 29 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Welcome, and sorry about your health situation. I've found this a good place for pos…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 21 to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

"Unfortunately, that time never comes for many; seeing through the veil doesn't occur…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 16 to Belief in god did not work for me. Why?

13 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Some years ago our Humanist group gave a $1000 award in an essay competition.   I se…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 12 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Idaho.  Saved me saying it."

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 11 to God Hating

28 Mar 12
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I didn't get far at all before I began to disagree with this. "Life for living thing…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 11 to God Hating

28 Mar 12
Reply by Chuck Roast

"And we're finding out for sure what many of us expected: the promises he'll keep are…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 9 to AARP comes out against House GOP health care bill

5 Mar 9
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Any plan that combines "Republican" and "care" is lying.   They don't. They won't. A…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 8 to A Plan Set Up To Fail, Paul Krugman

4 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Republicans are trying to put forward something that will convince the distracted th…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 8 to A Plan Set Up To Fail, Paul Krugman

4 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service