Jerry Wesner's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said.  Where's the "Like" button when you need it?"

Jerry Wesner replied Apr 6 to Last Night's Republican Debate.

23 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Welcome!  I'm sorry you can't speak your mind where you live, but here you can be fr…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 30 to Hello to all you all, newbie here

6 Mar 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""Cardinal Sin" became one of my all-time favorite names the first time I heard it.  …"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 30 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

"I'd say your name means what you want it to mean.  If you wish to be linked to a sai…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 30 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

101 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Perhaps the most important factor is where you live.  If you're in Baghdad, I'd give…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 23 to atheist from a Muslim family with boyfriend. Helppp

6 Mar 25
Reply by Bernice Onuoha

"I appreciate your candor.  Many of us in here try to sell something; I may push my t…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 16 to Just a little about me...

54 Apr 3
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"For the first century and a half of our country's existence religious people were ei…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 13 to Democracy exempts largest voting blocs - the religions - from its rules

17 Mar 21
Reply by Daniel W

""She was a slave to her gender, " her culture, and the Roman Catholic Church.  What…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 12 to The Return of the D.I.Y. Abortion

8 Mar 12
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Not now, anyway."

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 10 to Trudeau attends Obama State Dinner

12 Mar 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Justin Trudeau is a most impressive young gentleman.  The people of Canada saw this,…"

Jerry Wesner replied Mar 10 to Trudeau attends Obama State Dinner

12 Mar 10
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service