eric stone's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"This is why we must monitor continually what the religious fascist pols are up to in…"

eric stone replied 6 hours ago to Atheist alert: You're not gonna believe what the religious fascists are trying to do right now in Florida

1 6 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"I put this in another post but I think it is a very important issue because it is th…"

eric stone replied on Thursday to How kids can cope with religious bullying

1 on Thursday
Reply by eric stone

"There is a fairly inexpensive ($150-175( surveillance camera called "truth camera" w…"

eric stone replied Jan 29 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

36 Feb 2
Reply by Ceil

"would you ditch medicare, social security, unemployment insurance, public education?"

eric stone replied Jan 28 to Republicans==Democrats, Republicans!=conservative, Democrats!=liberal

33 Jan 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"it's about how all religions are threatening the enlightenment- the emphasis on on X…"

eric stone replied Jan 22 to any insitution that can conduct an inquisition and then hire people to "prove" it didn't has to be the most evil

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"brings to mind rick santorum's comment that JFK's support for total church/state sep…"

eric stone replied Jan 21 to any insitution that can conduct an inquisition and then hire people to "prove" it didn't has to be the most evil

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"they eradicated a long list of groups/peoples who refused to submit to their rule -…"

eric stone replied Jan 21 to any insitution that can conduct an inquisition and then hire people to "prove" it didn't has to be the most evil

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm doing it in a book I'm writing.  but what we really need here is an encyclopedia…"

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"After I finish my book (atheism's defense of the enlightenment) I'd like to start wo…"

eric stone replied Jan 17 to any insitution that can conduct an inquisition and then hire people to "prove" it didn't has to be the most evil

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We really should never let them forget. That is the way all persecuted groups eventu…"

eric stone replied Jan 16 to any insitution that can conduct an inquisition and then hire people to "prove" it didn't has to be the most evil

29 Jan 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service