eric stone's Discussions (490)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"To willfully disbelieve in the facts is to commit suicide.  That  proves to me that…"

eric stone replied 5 hours ago to How does one go from atheism to religion?

57 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"LET'S ALL DO THIS!!!!"

eric stone replied 19 hours ago to How to piss off Trump

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Sorry about your losses but that religion is a truly immoral institution. "

eric stone replied on Saturday to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"One of the sneakest and most despicable "reasons" the Catholic Church and other fasc…"

eric stone replied Jan 12 to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"you are so right!  but so many of us would never part with a microgram of our indivi…"

eric stone replied Dec 27, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"as far as i can tell that church is still obsessed with world dominion and it will n…"

eric stone replied Dec 27, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm still gonna celebrate it big just to spite mr trump and his religious anti-democ…"

eric stone replied Dec 13, 2016 to HAPPY SOLSTICE to ALL

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"show us the way!"

eric stone replied Nov 11, 2016 to My spin on the election

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Mr. Trump says he wants to heal our divisions but if you want to see how he will rea…"

eric stone replied Nov 9, 2016 to Militarized Police, Armed with Weapons of War? For What Reason?

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by BenGee

"But he seems as clever as a the friggin Nazis were. Look at the range and variety of…"

eric stone replied Nov 7, 2016 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service