eric stone's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"Incredibly free for the first time in my life. It was from Judaism which I found ver…"

eric stone replied 15 hours ago to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

54 13 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, asked on Twitter last night:[3]…"

eric stone replied 22 hours ago to An Agenda Harmful to the American People

9 22 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"She hits every nail squarely on its head. The first order of business is to oppose G…"

eric stone replied on Friday to Fascism History Lessons

10 on Friday
Reply by eric stone

"It’s my reading of history that everytime “conservatives” in the GOP and other parti…"

eric stone replied on Thursday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm afraid that even this is too complicated for the typical dumbed-down american vo…"

eric stone replied Mar 16 to An Agenda Harmful to the American People

9 22 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/9/1641716/-Grandson-of-Robert-F-Kennedy-on-ACA-…"

eric stone replied Mar 10 to Good strong words from a young Kennedy

2 Mar 10
Reply by eric stone

"This is only partially serious but who knows with such a character in the WH: Hey T…"

eric stone replied Feb 25 to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

26 Feb 27
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"You're right: we should keep up a steady drum beat about his refusal to show his tax…"

eric stone replied Feb 14 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I put it on this site so others who also want to get under their skin can too when t…"

eric stone replied Feb 14 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Some of you are taking this seriously? This is just my way of getting under the skin…"

eric stone replied Feb 13 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service