eric stone's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"This is only partially serious but who knows with such a character in the WH: Hey T…"

eric stone replied 8 hours ago to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

2 8 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"You're right: we should keep up a steady drum beat about his refusal to show his tax…"

eric stone replied Feb 14 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I put it on this site so others who also want to get under their skin can too when t…"

eric stone replied Feb 14 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Some of you are taking this seriously? This is just my way of getting under the skin…"

eric stone replied Feb 13 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Trump is a real villain. He even forces his own family and children to participate i…"

eric stone replied Feb 10 to Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

11 Feb 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That's fine with me. "

eric stone replied Feb 7 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"Really you don't remember the unpleasant exchange we had about this. It was over a y…"

eric stone replied Feb 7 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"You might take a look at yourself too like when you made disparaging comments about…"

eric stone replied Feb 6 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"Yeah, I think that the only way we can slow down his dismantling of our constitution…"

eric stone replied Feb 3 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"(not sure if you got the images of our freethought display so I'm sending this follo…"

eric stone replied Feb 1 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service