eric stone's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Can these IGWT signs on the backs of cop cars be used as additional evidence of poli…"

eric stone replied yesterday to Are the cops hinting they are going to discriminate or brutalize atheists in Tazwell IL?

1 yesterday
Reply by eric stone

""In 7 key states (Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, and Ne…"

eric stone replied yesterday to Where is the "nones" vote going in a Clinton:Trump election?

4 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Tom, I don't think that authoritarian conveys the situation in America where suppres…"

eric stone replied Apr 30 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"yes definitely - and with carly garbage mouth fiora as his veep we are likely to see…"

eric stone replied Apr 27 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 18 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"thanks for checking!"

eric stone replied Apr 26 to "Dog groomers.com" has One Nation Under God on its trucks

8 Apr 26
Reply by eric stone

"Ah Sigmund Freud would have said a beautiful example of "projection""

eric stone replied Apr 26 to "Dog groomers.com" has One Nation Under God on its trucks

8 Apr 26
Reply by eric stone

"Dave Silverman makes a big point about this.  Being uncivil or rude shouldn't stop u…"

eric stone replied Apr 22 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I wouldn't classify totalitarianism as name calling."

eric stone replied Apr 22 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"my feeling exactly - the man is very dangerous"

eric stone replied Apr 21 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Marlene Winnell is a psychologist who has treated many suffering from what she calls…"

eric stone replied Apr 19 to Religion can reduce stress

41 Apr 19
Reply by eric stone

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service