eric stone's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"There is certainly a time and place for each of these values but it seems to me that…"

eric stone replied Jun 30 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"It helps us understand where the church crazies get their ideas.  They think their i…"

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"thanks!"

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Very informative comparison.  How does it relate to the view that liberal values are…"

eric stone replied Jun 29 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"(update) Don’t you freethinkers, atheists and humanists understand that we religiou…"

eric stone replied Jun 29 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"Or Nurembug?"

eric stone replied Jun 28 to I was just following Holy Orders

16 Jun 30
Reply by eric stone

"it does indeed - we should remind them of this and all other horrors of religion unt…"

eric stone replied Jun 22 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

" I disagree with the disparagement of reduction.  I consider the ability to explain…"

eric stone replied Jun 20 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

"good predictions trivial??"

eric stone replied Jun 20 to Anyone know of an "emergent phenomenon" that now has been explained on simpler principles?

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

"good idea! thanks."

17 Jun 23
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service