k.h. ky's Discussions (1,270)

Discussions Replied To (1045) Replies Latest Activity

"Gary, I've found this to be true. A nice young man, probably in his mid twenties, wa…"

k.h. ky replied on Thursday to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 on Thursday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks Loren. That had crossed my mind but I was just thinking about more general li…"

k.h. ky replied on Thursday to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 on Thursday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Lol. Mitch would like fun all of us to die and let his god sort us out."

k.h. ky replied on Wednesday to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 on Thursday
Reply by k.h. ky

"The only commandment I agree with (biblical) is ' do unto others'. Better wording im…"

k.h. ky replied on Wednesday to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 on Thursday
Reply by k.h. ky

"You're correct on that Loren. If they looked they may go straight to hell. The threa…"

k.h. ky replied Jun 5 to Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

16 Jun 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The 'whiney little bitch' as Bill Maher calls him, has told so many lies it's imposs…"

k.h. ky replied May 13 to Mother Jones and Boiling-Over Madness

5 May 13
Reply by k.h. ky

"Preach it Carl ;) The religious nuts and the pretenders are running the country. And…"

k.h. ky replied May 7 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I would agree the number is higher but people don't want to identify as atheist beca…"

k.h. ky replied May 7 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Michael, my husband recently underwent mapping to receive treatment for liver cancer…"

k.h. ky replied Apr 27 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Relieved and free. No more stressing over the sky daddy's judging my every thought.…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 28 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

55 May 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service