kathy: ky's Discussions (1,321)

Discussions Replied To (1106) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Tom. I won't confuse the two again."

kathy: ky replied Oct 9 to A Formal Introduction

22 on Saturday
Reply by Mel Quay

"Hi Mel, happy to have you with us. I recommend anything by Sam Harris and Dan Barker…"

kathy: ky replied Oct 4 to A Formal Introduction

22 on Saturday
Reply by Mel Quay

"@ Jerry, it's not disrespectful. It's a valid, non violent, form of protest. We stil…"

kathy: ky replied Oct 2 to Let's Take A Knee

33 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Not the ones who voted for 45. So I'm good to go :)"

kathy: ky replied Sep 22 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Democrats won't take advantage of anything. I'm so fed up with the entire system I'm…"

kathy: ky replied Sep 22 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I don't think I would say I questioned things. I just could not make myself believe…"

kathy: ky replied Sep 20 to If You Were Taught a Religion, Which of its Dogmas or Policy Positions Did You Drop First and Which Did You Drop Last?

7 Sep 20
Reply by Bruce Carroll

"Michael, this reminds me of one of my sister's asking if I didn't want to get right…"

kathy: ky replied Sep 17 to MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

37 Sep 20
Reply by Plinius

"Like Patricia I never adopted any aspects of religion. I didn't even like the commun…"

kathy: ky replied Sep 17 to If You Were Taught a Religion, Which of its Dogmas or Policy Positions Did You Drop First and Which Did You Drop Last?

7 Sep 20
Reply by Bruce Carroll

"John, I think the difficulty in breaking away from religion depends on how deeply th…"

kathy: ky replied Sep 11 to After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

"Lol. Cat with a back pack."

kathy: ky replied Sep 8 to What is in your disaster bag?

44 Sep 29
Reply by Patricia

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service