k.h. ky's Discussions (1,198)

Discussions Replied To (997) Replies Latest Activity

"It's called How to Do It. It's a group on here. Or you can contact him directly."

k.h. ky replied Jan 16 to difficulty upgrading

10 Jan 17
Reply by Richard Haynes

"jlaz, Loren has a site and he's excellent at this stuff. Give me a second and I'll p…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 16 to difficulty upgrading

10 Jan 17
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Daniel, between the repeal of Obama care and the cost of drugs we are all going to b…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 15 to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

15 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"I agree with you Ruth. Every church is quick to tell women what they can do with the…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 14 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

17 on Friday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"And more are being homegrown everyday."

k.h. ky replied Jan 13 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

17 on Friday

"Tom, I hope President Obama shows a finger to several people before he leaves us :)"

k.h. ky replied Jan 12 to Racial Gerrymandering Takes a Hit.

2 Jan 12
Reply by k.h. ky

"HarveyLM, '...defined as a form of spiritual awareness...' I don't agree with the te…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 8 to How does one go from atheism to religion?

70 on Friday
Reply by HarveyLM

"John, that's true. Often Jesus 'fucking' Christ was implied"

k.h. ky replied Jan 7 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

24 Jan 11

"Good call Spud. You managed to save yourself in spite of god trying to drown you :)"

k.h. ky replied Jan 7 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

24 Jan 11

"Michael, I couldn't possibly go back. I'm certain many people pretend to for, a larg…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 6 to How does one go from atheism to religion?

70 on Friday
Reply by HarveyLM

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service