k.h. ky's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (883) Replies Latest Activity

"Q-M cannabis oil is often the only thing many children with seizures are responding…"

k.h. ky replied 10 hours ago to What are the data on marijuana since legalization in selected states?

6 20 minutes ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Opioid use decreases in states that have legalized marijuana use.And PTSD deaths are…"

k.h. ky replied 10 hours ago to What are the data on marijuana since legalization in selected states?

6 20 minutes ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Studies released last year from the limited ones done, mostly abroad, are showing be…"

6 20 minutes ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks QM. I checked after I posted. The first one he wrote was also excellent."

k.h. ky replied 17 hours ago to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 15 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, Letter to a Christian Nation is very well written. I believe it's by Harris.…"

k.h. ky replied 20 hours ago to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 15 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel the lower bp and cholesterol are wonderful things. I gave up candy and chips…"

k.h. ky replied yesterday to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 15 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, this is a supportive group. Without the preaching : ) Like you I read A/N po…"

k.h. ky replied yesterday to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 15 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bertold, lol. You crack me up."

k.h. ky replied yesterday to How To Dispose of Mental Clutter?

10 yesterday
Reply by Plinius

"Daniel, I vote for the marijuana. I can't tolerate a lot of meds for different reaso…"

k.h. ky replied yesterday to How To Dispose of Mental Clutter?

10 yesterday
Reply by Plinius

"Spud, that's the thing. Social isolation because many older atheists are in areas th…"

48 15 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service