k.h. ky's Discussions (1,259)

Discussions Replied To (1037) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, my husband recently underwent mapping to receive treatment for liver cancer…"

k.h. ky replied 3 hours ago to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"Relieved and free. No more stressing over the sky daddy's judging my every thought.…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 28 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

54 Mar 28
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks Tom."

k.h. ky replied Mar 25 to Conundrum of faith

16 Apr 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"Nice argument. I would add that the brutal nature of god should then be brought to t…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 24 to Conundrum of faith

16 Apr 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, drumpfs fall can't come soon enough for me."

k.h. ky replied Mar 23 to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

17 Apr 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Like the shirt. My personal favorite says GODLESS HEATHEN. My favorite place to wear…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 23 to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

10 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Andrew, you are correct. What goes on at home is a major influence on how they perfo…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 19 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Andrew, I believe you are correct. Hungry, ignored, children that have nothing but t…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 19 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I made the mistake of believing that if religion wasn't helpful at least it wa…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 14 to Belief in god did not work for me. Why?

13 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren,nice additions and two that they are familiar with. I strongly encourage them…"

k.h. ky replied Mar 12 to Religion and thinking

62 Mar 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service