k.h. ky's Discussions (1,174)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"Nationalism will be the end of the usa. Encouraged by religion."

k.h. ky replied on Sunday to Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

39 on Monday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Has the world gone nut's?"

k.h. ky replied Dec 3 to Theology should never influence law.

12 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I read the New York Times and watch BBC news some. The Chicago Tribune also. Truthfu…"

k.h. ky replied Dec 2 to Getting Honest News

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"GC, those of us who never believed his lies have never doubted the many faces trump…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 28 to My response to Trump

12 Nov 29
Reply by Talons

"You may be the youngest in the areas you post in but we enjoy hearing from you! Some…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 27 to Tiny vent thing

4 Nov 27
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Michael, them make plenty of it to. Prescription drugs should be price controlled."

k.h. ky replied Nov 25 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"Sigh, I've spoken to people who say the wait times aren't bad. And compared to ten's…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 25 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"To much like big brother for me. When the FBI tells you to cover the camera on your…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 21 to Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Planko, "successful people just did more work than you did" is the most arrogant, ig…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 21 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

79 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Disagreements happen. Name calling is strongly discouraged. The differences we have…"

k.h. ky replied Nov 21 to Maybe this is a thing I should do

10 Nov 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service