Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I searched most of them and non of them have any experince in refugee laws"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jan 30 to Atheism is not a ground for Asylum in Germany even if you came from Syria

5 Jan 30
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"https://www.gofundme.com/bquuvpmy "

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jan 30 to Atheism is not a ground for Asylum in Germany even if you came from Syria

5 Jan 30

"https://www.gofundme.com/bquuvpmy this is my fund me campaign "

5 Jan 30

"I did my share in building Syria infrastructure during the war while the two sides w…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jan 4 to The most haunting video I have ever seen about Aleppo in Syria . a 3 Million city that became a ghost town

7 Jan 4
Reply by Daniel W

"I lived in Syria during the war, had 9 near death experiences and got out when the s…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jan 4 to The most haunting video I have ever seen about Aleppo in Syria . a 3 Million city that became a ghost town

7 Jan 4
Reply by Daniel W

"It is religious: Syrian are divided into two big groups:  1-Aliwites, Shia, Christia…"

7 Jan 4
Reply by Daniel W

"I don't like John Kerry but he is right. Israel should be a secular state. and the w…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jan 1 to Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"yes I saw them personally"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 30, 2016 to Interesting history of refugees who came to syria

5 Dec 30, 2016

"yes I saw the people who fled"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 30, 2016 to Interesting history of refugees who came to syria

5 Dec 30, 2016

"as Julian assange said, the war in the middle east is Hillarys war in changing regim…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 18, 2016 to The liberal media and its fierce war to defend the radical muslim groups in Syria

7 Jan 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service