Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"the link i posted is from ohchr.org the High Commissioner for Human Rights (UN Human…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Sep 13 to Germany violation of Human rights

4 Sep 13
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"I hope it is this https://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/ccpr.aspx"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Sep 13 to Germany violation of Human rights

4 Sep 13

"thanks :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Aug 27 to How breastfeeding adults become an unusual solution for women and men to work together in spite of the Islamic gender segregation

3 Aug 27

"please help me editing it if there were any grammatic failures :)"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Aug 25 to How breastfeeding adults become an unusual solution for women and men to work together in spite of the Islamic gender segregation

3 Aug 27

"the War in Syria was orchestrated by Obama and Hillary Clinton, Obama threw more whi…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Aug 24 to If Trump Loses in the 2020 Elections, His Billionaire Allies Will Fund A Military Coup in America.

19 Aug 29
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm not trying to be rude but really this obsession with Trump is not healthy, go ou…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Aug 23 to If Trump Loses in the 2020 Elections, His Billionaire Allies Will Fund A Military Coup in America.

19 Aug 29
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'll call my self Junior the Big :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 13 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Debunking corporate media Propaganda https://youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 13 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"official dress code*"

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"they know who the radicals are and they Give them Asylum before those who are persec…"

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service