Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll call my self Junior the Big :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied on Friday to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Debunking corporate media Propaganda https://youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied on Friday to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"official dress code*"

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"they know who the radicals are and they Give them Asylum before those who are persec…"

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"you are welcome, :) I learned that while living in Syria because I was an atheist an…"

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Sure, I lived in Syria and I can tell how radicals look like, this shaved mustache i…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 11 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"actually it is more than that:  he is a radical you can see it from his shaved must…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 11 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

13 on Friday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"nice :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 23 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"Atheists*"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 19 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23

"Two times a German told me that: Atheist have no morals. one was indirect: "if only…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 19 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service