Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"this stone head is not new but I think putting it in front of the city hall send a m…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 24, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"actually, this is in my hometown and i took the photo with my phone so I'm not sure…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017

"yep"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017

"welcome back :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 29, 2017 to I'm back :)

25 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"than*. it is interesting that most native English speakers confuse "than" and "then"…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 27, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

"Sadly your SJW theory is not valid as a real debate. The world is more complex than…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 26, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

"youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5w02L2ruN4"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 25, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

"nice analogy  "

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 13, 2017 to Why Islamists tend to vote Liberals

13 Jul 13, 2017

"my question is why the left is an alley to Islamist (  different from  Muslims). And…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 11, 2017 to Why Islamists tend to vote Liberals

13 Jul 13, 2017

" Bestiality brothels are spreading through Germany faster than ever thanks to a law…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 24, 2017 to Germany has no statistics on homeless people but it does on Mountain Goats

3 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service