Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Debunking corporate media Propaganda https://youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 13, 2018 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"official dress code*"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 13, 2018 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"they know who the radicals are and they Give them Asylum before those who are persec…"

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"you are welcome, :) I learned that while living in Syria because I was an atheist an…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 12, 2018 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Sure, I lived in Syria and I can tell how radicals look like, this shaved mustache i…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 11, 2018 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"actually it is more than that:  he is a radical you can see it from his shaved must…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 11, 2018 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"nice :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 23, 2018 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"Atheists*"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 19, 2018 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23, 2018

"Two times a German told me that: Atheist have no morals. one was indirect: "if only…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 19, 2018 to According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

6 Jun 23, 2018

":("

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 10, 2018 to When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

5 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service