Imaginary Cat Owner's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"everyone claims to be the newest member :D , regardless you are welcome "

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 10, 2018 to Hello

7 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"actually in my town it says: one nation under the cross"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 9, 2018 to Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'cultural identity'.

5 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"Welcome :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jun 8, 2018 to Hello

7 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"this stone head is not new but I think putting it in front of the city hall send a m…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 24, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"actually, this is in my hometown and i took the photo with my phone so I'm not sure…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017

"yep"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Dec 23, 2017 to Germans take One nation under God to the next level

7 Dec 24, 2017

"welcome back :D"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 29, 2017 to I'm back :)

25 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"than*. it is interesting that most native English speakers confuse "than" and "then"…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 27, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

"Sadly your SJW theory is not valid as a real debate. The world is more complex than…"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 26, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

"youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5w02L2ruN4"

Imaginary Cat Owner replied Jul 25, 2017 to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 Jul 27, 2017

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service