Luke's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"On a leash... "

Luke replied Sep 6, 2009 to Come on atheists! You know the saying, "If you can't say anything nice..."

34 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Luke

"I like Meddlesome's idea, Daisy. Is there scope to get help to live alone? With a li…"

Luke replied Sep 4, 2009 to

just now

"I was a bit shocked to see that you're in Australia. I assumed that you were an Amer…"

Luke replied Aug 21, 2009 to

just now

"Sorry about the delay. Different styles have different clothing requirements. A lot…"

Luke replied Aug 13, 2009 to Okay guys...this ones for you...

95 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kaimana

"I don't think that sadistic nutjob and non-existence are mutually exclusive. Two thi…"

Luke replied Aug 2, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

341 Jan 22
Reply by Tassieguy

"I've never had any serious doubts about religion being absolute bullshit. God probab…"

Luke replied Aug 1, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

341 Jan 22
Reply by Tassieguy

"I just read that page. I didn't want theists here before and I really do not want th…"

Luke replied Jul 12, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

85 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"I don't want theists on A|N. I get enough of their nonsense in the meat world. I com…"

Luke replied Jul 11, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

85 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"I like this. Thanks Anette"

Luke replied Jul 10, 2009 to stalin, mussolini, and hitler

14 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Ruth Abigail

"The English defended the freedom of Western Europe under Churchill, an agnostic. Hit…"

Luke replied Jul 10, 2009 to stalin, mussolini, and hitler

14 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Ruth Abigail

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service