Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Jim,  I always wonder how it is he created light after day... can you have day w…"

Tammy S replied Feb 5, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow I did not know that about Paul Harvey, that's particularly creepy!"

Tammy S replied Feb 5, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"LOL I think I'll post your question over on my Facebook and watch the idiots go mad.…"

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"I saw it during the Superbowl, all I could do was stand there saying yelling at the…"

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"LOL no doubt! "

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow... and we may be moving there, I'm glad my child is grown or I'd be homeschoolin…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to From the Suicidal Tendencies Department: How I Learned to Stop Hating Fundamentalist Idiots

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow nice one! Hope you sent that to the Dodge ad department. I got their automated r…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Raises hand... testifies, damn Duster, I still have an indentation in my skull from…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Mother nature tends to do that quite often down here, turns steeples right side up! "

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I would actually love that! I'm in a dangerous area to act this way and looking for…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service