Gary Clouse's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a funny joke, but not original. It goes back at least as far as the Reagan pres…"

Gary Clouse replied May 6 to Trump is not the problem

20 May 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I voted for Sanders in the primaries, and for Hillary in the Presidential election. …"

Gary Clouse replied Feb 22 to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

50 Mar 8
Reply by John Elder

"  In the late 1800's, when a movement formed to carve out a Jewish homeland, Palesti…"

Gary Clouse replied Dec 3, 2016 to Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

37 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I follow several sources, including BBC World News, Russia Today, and Deutsche Welle…"

Gary Clouse replied Dec 3, 2016 to Getting Honest News

16 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Jenna

"The rise of Naxi power in Germany took about 14 years. The current Conservative Nati…"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 2, 2016 to Who is the Alt-right?

7 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"  There has walkaways been a loophole to the "thou shall not kill" commandment. Hebr…"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 2, 2016 to If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?

15 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

" A skilled slinger, with stones of the right size and density weid=lds a weapon with…"

Gary Clouse replied Aug 28, 2016 to If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?

15 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Daniel,   I hompe I'm wrong, but afraid I may be right."

Gary Clouse replied Aug 24, 2016 to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Over the past few weeks, Trump has been priming his minions for battle, literally. A…"

Gary Clouse replied Aug 23, 2016 to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

45 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Th function of the amygdala is controlling focus and attention. Focus and attention…"

Gary Clouse replied Jul 22, 2016 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service