Thomas Murray's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, Not only we must * pay living wages to those who do our work in production of…"

Thomas Murray replied 11 hours ago to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Gary S

"  I was checking out the Southern Poverty Law Center and one menu was "Extremist pro…"

Thomas Murray replied 15 hours ago to Racists

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

" BB....I was thinking abt the western TV programs and growing up with brothers watch…"

Thomas Murray replied on Sunday to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

23 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Micheal, This is what so strange on the Evangelicals thinking mentality....If indeed…"

Thomas Murray replied on Sunday to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"...GC, Isn't this admitting a belief in Jeremiah 1:5  "Before I formed thee in the b…"

Thomas Murray replied on Saturday to Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Is Not A Disorder, It's How A Healthy Mind Protects Itself from FurtherTrauma.

11 on Sunday
Reply by kathy: ky

"..There are many articles studies that shows teachers are likely to give boys 5-8 ti…"

Thomas Murray replied on Saturday to My Thoughts on the Firing at Google

23 on Sunday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"...I was doing some research on religion and PTS and many articles appeared to suppo…"

Thomas Murray replied on Saturday to Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Is Not A Disorder, It's How A Healthy Mind Protects Itself from FurtherTrauma.

11 on Sunday

"   Andrea Yates, who drowned her 5 children,  possibly suffered  PTS from her "Fire…"

11 on Sunday

"...in one instance of propaganda...Quaker Oatmeal... http://www.salon.com/2015/05/13…"

Thomas Murray replied Aug 9 to Fossil Fuel Roots of Evangelist Climate Denial

11 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"  The last major war, WW2, involved industrialized countries in which millions of y…"

Thomas Murray replied Aug 7 to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Gary S

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service