Thomas Murray's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ruth, What I am going to say has no backing, no evidences for, and probably too f…"

Thomas Murray replied yesterday to Pence Presidency

5 yesterday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I need to mention that for the most part, it was the Christians that gave themselves…"

Thomas Murray replied on Friday to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

35 on Sunday
Reply by BenGee

"...It was a miracle for me when my boys were born..I was there to cut their umbilica…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 14 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Joan, Thank you for bringing this article to our attention. I had no idea how ignora…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 13 to Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

"A great quote from Mark Twain, "In the first place God made idiots. This was for pra…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 12 to Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

"...Loren you are right, of course."

Thomas Murray replied Feb 11 to Parental Abuse or Religious Indoctrination, which Interferes More with...

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"k.h. ky, That was what I thought when I read Toms post. I thought it was just posted…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 11 to What Do Atheist Nexus Friends Do?

25 on Thursday
Reply by BenGee

"I think sometimes it depends on the culture the child is raised in. For example, som…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 11 to Parental Abuse or Religious Indoctrination, which Interferes More with...

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I agree....even some scars are too volatile to open up and perhaps best left c…"

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, Since being a member of A.N. 6 months ago I haven't used the chat room nor sent…"

Thomas Murray replied Feb 10 to What Do Atheist Nexus Friends Do?

25 on Thursday
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service