Thomas Murray's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

" ....your friend needs help......"

Thomas Murray replied on Wednesday to Discussion with a new age muslim

8 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

""

Thomas Murray replied Apr 17 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

14 on Tuesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

".... is this story a fact for you? Do you have proof that this person experienced wh…"

Thomas Murray replied Apr 3 to Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

16 Apr 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"...I believe is there a revolution going already, which I think Ruth explained... Re…"

Thomas Murray replied Mar 31 to If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

6 Apr 2
Reply by eric stone

"...I assume she is with the "bad guys" because they need people who actually thinks?"

Thomas Murray replied Mar 31 to Hello from Sweden

12 Apr 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"..... are people angry then become alcoholics or they became alcoholics then become…"

Thomas Murray replied Mar 28 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"....my wife belongs to Toastmasters and she really enjoys it."

Thomas Murray replied Mar 28 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"....so your friend was fried from too much shrooms?"

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"....and walking your dog or kitty playing in the dirt while tending the garden...."

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

""Do these so called "visions" give any of you atheists chills in case it is right?"…"

Thomas Murray replied Mar 27 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service