Thomas Murray's Discussions (361)

Discussions Started (17) Replies Latest Activity

Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

I just found out about this today and saw the "documentary"... should have been labeled docufiction. https://www.isgenesishistory.com/ I wa…

Started by Thomas Murray in Water Cooler

16 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

Confuzzled

Matthew 25:34-40 "Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for y…

14 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Thomas Murray

Religion and thinking

What is it about indoctrinating religion into a person that causes critical thinking to fossilized? Sometimes religion doesn't give the b…

62 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

Amnesty International on Donald Trump

"U.S. President Donald Trump's "poisonous" rhetoric on his way to winning the White House led a global trend towards increasingly divisive…

Started by Thomas Murray in Politics

5 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by jay H

James Baldwin

Hi people, Last week, I learned of a famous name, James Baldwin. I have his "The Fire Next Time" and have not yet started on it. If you wou…

4 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Thomas Murray

President fires Sally Yates

I haven't been following Trumps trail ( I prefer to read about people who have had a positive influence on society) but today learned that…

Started by Thomas Murray in Introductions

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Getting Honest News

Do you have a favorite news website?, or a preferred website that tells things like it is? Yahoo News is terrible and I refuse to check Fo…

16 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Jenna

Our immediate future.......

Since Trump/Pence got elected as our trusted guys to run our country, my fears of terrible blotches in our American history is about to add…

Started by Thomas Murray in Politics

19 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

I recently learned that we now have talking gas pumps that engages the pumping customers to pick a favorite song while pumping gas. There…

32 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

I don't know what to say about this article I just read. Perhaps if anyone care and take the time to read it can share their thoughts on…

Started by Thomas Murray in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

26 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service