SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"She and her kind (there are few others in the group) are so immersed in ignorance I…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied on Tuesday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

16 on Tuesday
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"I TOLD HER..."BE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET YOUR LOVE FOR THE MAFFIA AND YOUR GOD...IT SE…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied on Monday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

16 on Tuesday

"I make a point about NOT saying "under god" each time I recite the POA...and when pe…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 17 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

16 on Tuesday

"Are you aware that the Argentina's Dirty War was NOT as dirty as they told you? I…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 17 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

16 on Tuesday

"Yes, many are in vacation but the l,ow participation in Nexus is 365 days /year. Any…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 5 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"DO YOU THINK AMERICA WILL REMAIN "FREE OF RELIGION"  AS SOON EITHER CANDIDATE WINS T…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 2 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

16 on Tuesday

"WHY THIS GROUP HAVE SUCH A SLOW PARTICIPATION?"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 2 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"I THINK ALL BELIEVERS WORSHIP SUFFERING...THEIR CONTINUOUS REMARKS ABOUT SIN AND NEE…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 13, 2015 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"Ted Cruz's mother HAD CHANGED TO CANADIAN NATIONALITY at the time of his birth...thi…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 29, 2015 to Will Ted Cruz Really Drive People to Atheism?

32 Aug 29, 2015

"I have a friend whose mother was like yours. My friend has gone through  three marri…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 29, 2015 to Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service