SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, many are in vacation but the l,ow participation in Nexus is 365 days /year. Any…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 5 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"DO YOU THINK AMERICA WILL REMAIN "FREE OF RELIGION"  AS SOON EITHER CANDIDATE WINS T…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 2 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

5 Aug 2

"WHY THIS GROUP HAVE SUCH A SLOW PARTICIPATION?"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 2 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"I THINK ALL BELIEVERS WORSHIP SUFFERING...THEIR CONTINUOUS REMARKS ABOUT SIN AND NEE…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 13, 2015 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"Ted Cruz's mother HAD CHANGED TO CANADIAN NATIONALITY at the time of his birth...thi…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 29, 2015 to Will Ted Cruz Really Drive People to Atheism?

32 Aug 29, 2015

"I have a friend whose mother was like yours. My friend has gone through  three marri…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 29, 2015 to Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

16 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"If that could be the case...please, allow him to become POTUS....even if ineligible…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 29, 2015 to Will Ted Cruz Really Drive People to Atheism?

32 Aug 29, 2015

"Talking about "to assamble"....I can't imagine the royal mess NYC will become when t…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 15, 2015 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1289 Aug 5

"Lucky me...I was born in an Atheist family."

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 12, 2015 to Divorce Because You Are Not Living In God

38 Aug 12, 2015

"You always can marry an Atheist."

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 12, 2015 to Divorce Because You Are Not Living In God

38 Aug 12, 2015

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service