SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"And to be convinced that "the other person"  is the one inside the bubble."

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Oct 5, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"A fresh one. I was told -yesterday- that I am an Atheist because my family is also…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Oct 5, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"Great news....! Pope Bergoglio (Francis) just announced he WILL NOT visit Argentin…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 30, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"In fact, religin is what make them all perfect candidates for mental institutions...…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 27, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"She and her kind (there are few others in the group) are so immersed in ignorance I…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 20, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"I TOLD HER..."BE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET YOUR LOVE FOR THE MAFFIA AND YOUR GOD...IT SE…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 19, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"I make a point about NOT saying "under god" each time I recite the POA...and when pe…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 17, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"Are you aware that the Argentina's Dirty War was NOT as dirty as they told you? I…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Sep 17, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

"Yes, many are in vacation but the l,ow participation in Nexus is 365 days /year. Any…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 5, 2016 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1328 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Joan Denoo

"DO YOU THINK AMERICA WILL REMAIN "FREE OF RELIGION"  AS SOON EITHER CANDIDATE WINS T…"

SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE replied Aug 2, 2016 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

55 Mar 31, 2017

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service