Randall Smith's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"As an addendum, did anyone watch the two of them take digs at each other during the…"

Randall Smith replied on Friday to Wow, we've survived 3 US presidential debates!

44 11 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"With revelation of Trump's taped vulgar comments, "stop and frisk" has a new definit…"

Randall Smith replied Oct 8 to A Horrible Idea: Trump’s Push for Stop-and-Frisk Nationwide

28 Oct 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I'm wondering, Daniel, if the UU church you attended in Indiana isn't the same one I…"

Randall Smith replied Sep 10 to Can Atheists feel comfortable in a Unitarian Universalist setting?

58 Sep 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I assume, Chris, you are referring to Donald Trump."

Randall Smith replied Sep 1 to The Genetics of Belief

88 Sep 6
Reply by John Elder

"True. One of secrets to longevity is social activity. I live alone out in the countr…"

Randall Smith replied Aug 26 to Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

48 Aug 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Here's what gets me: The media refers to Trump supporters as "blue collar workers" o…"

Randall Smith replied Aug 18 to It's not easy being Green

26 Aug 19
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michael, I like your idea! Makes me laugh, at least."

Randall Smith replied Aug 17 to The Museum of the Bible - a lie built on fraud built on money from the megarich.

30 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

"I bet it felt good to "let it all hang out" in this post. Nothing wrong (or need) to…"

Randall Smith replied Jul 30 to Howdy I'm happy to be here!

35 Aug 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Daniel, I've felt the same way--just never thought to "complain" about it. Thanks fo…"

Randall Smith replied Jul 14 to "I don't participate in discussions, or donate. Please visit my website / podcast / buy my book"

16 Jul 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How refreshing it was to hear the winner of a boxing match (last night on TV) thank…"

Randall Smith replied Jun 19 to Sports and the whole thanking god thing - aargh!

14 Jun 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service