Lightnin' Lives's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you dug it! Frankly, there are so many sources of motivation, purpose, and mea…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Steph S.

"Well put, Loren. I refer to your point of view (which I share) as the cliche "happin…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Steph S.

"You're welcome. History, and the history of scientific inquiry in particular, can t…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 13, 2012 to The original "Intelligent Design" argument

6 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Good question, Steph. Let me start by posing a counter question: If there was a crea…"

844 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Steph S.

"Indeed and it would be cool if the Camp Quest folks could help support something lik…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 12, 2012 to Hey kids, think twice before telling your devout parents about your atheism

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I've nev"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 12, 2012 to Hey kids, think twice before telling your devout parents about your atheism

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks"

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Welcome Scott! Loved my one visit to Tennessee but living in central Florida, I know…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 8, 2012 to Howdy!

13 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Scott Bowman

"Nice! Thanks for sharing your story, Tammy."

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 8, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks for chiming in, Write4U! I'm glad that the piece moved you. That was my inten…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Curious Duckling

8 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service