Lightnin' Lives's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the feedback, Chris. I agree that organisms without nervous systems can'…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Curious Duckling

8 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks for sharing that, Mark. I honestly hadn't heard about that verse before but i…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 8, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Had a similar path. Christianity followed by reading up on various Eastern religions…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Hope she drops it too. That can lead to a real strain on the relationship (I know fr…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"s"

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"You're"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to The Curious Duckling

8 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I'm right there with you, brother. Was heavily indoctrinated leading to being "born…"

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks for the feedback, booklover. I was careful not to assert with 100% certainty…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to The Curious Duckling

8 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I understand correlation and did see that study (and acknowledge it) but as you know…"

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Nice! I just read it. Well done."

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service