Lightnin' Lives's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Point well-taken, but I'm not 100% sure that your last assertion is backed up by all…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"My personal belief is that one of the main purposes is to provide a false sense of 1…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to What is Religion ?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Major G

"Yep, in your face isn't my style unless someone is purposefully attacking or baiting…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Glad you dug it, Loren! I think that it's important to interject some semblance of…"

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks Loren"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 7, 2012 to Lightnin' Lives is Here

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks Tammy!"

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks Jonathan! I hang out over at The Thinking Atheist forums and r/atheism as wel…"

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Thanks!"

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"Hang in there, Tammy. I'm in the Bible Belt as well, and while it can be frustratin…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 6, 2012 to Feeling Like I'm Stranded On An Island In The Bible Belt

4 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I think that one of the common terms for this is a "cultural" theist (e.g. cultural…"

Lightnin' Lives replied Jun 6, 2012 to Is it possible to be a religious atheist?

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service