Christopher Cosgrove's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"The Burger King franchise in South Africa is muslim owned so no bacon! If I am going…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Nov 3, 2015 to Religious rights?

28 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"There is a major announcement today at the Cradle of Mankind in Maropeng. This is go…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 10, 2015 to John Mackay, Australian Creationist Loon, with a Creation Museum, named, "Jurassic Ark".

24 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Wow - what a remarkably stupid man. Couldn't get past 6 minutes. And he has a degree…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 7, 2015 to John Mackay, Australian Creationist Loon, with a Creation Museum, named, "Jurassic Ark".

24 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Nice. And that little issue about how little of the earth is suitable for human habi…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 4, 2015 to Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

19 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Reminds me of the whatsapp message I have "Educate don't indoctrinate" - no desire t…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 4, 2015 to John Mackay, Australian Creationist Loon, with a Creation Museum, named, "Jurassic Ark".

24 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I don't think I had a single incident that resulted in my de conversion or move to a…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jul 29, 2015 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

70 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Quite simply the teachers in this case have zero interest in education and are only…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jun 7, 2015 to Louisiana's Science Education Act Is A Global Embarrassment For America!

21 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Amusing and always amazes me why dog created such an elaborate universe surrounding…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 15, 2015 to Fact: God created the Universe.

16 May 15, 2015
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Thanks Joan. It is fascinating how cynical the xtian bunch are in their theft. How t…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 7, 2015 to Seth Andrews - The Copycats: How Christianity Steals The Best Ideas

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Maybe you are operating at 90% of your potential but you have no way of knowing as t…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jan 20, 2015 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service