Christopher Cosgrove's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I had a single incident that resulted in my de conversion or move to a…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jul 29 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

70 Jul 29
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Quite simply the teachers in this case have zero interest in education and are only…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jun 7 to Louisiana's Science Education Act Is A Global Embarrassment For America!

21 Jul 18
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Amusing and always amazes me why dog created such an elaborate universe surrounding…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 15 to Fact: God created the Universe.

16 May 15
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Thanks Joan. It is fascinating how cynical the xtian bunch are in their theft. How t…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 7 to Seth Andrews - The Copycats: How Christianity Steals The Best Ideas

2 May 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Maybe you are operating at 90% of your potential but you have no way of knowing as t…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jan 20 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Here is a very well considered article from Brian D Earp. Very well thought out and…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jan 19 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Noah Lugeon from the Scathing Atheist puts it superbly when he points out that the c…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jan 16 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"There is outrage but no pictures so not really media friendly. Some of the incidents…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jan 13 to 12 Dead = "Je suis Charlie". ~2,000 dead = "huh?"

3 Jan 13
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Very funny. Maybe your theist friend will start thinking and we know where that coul…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Dec 9, 2014 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hi Michael. Very ironic when you hear about Harvard sitting on something like $36 bi…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Nov 3, 2014 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Pianko

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service