Johnny's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"nice analogy at the end."

Johnny replied Jan 23, 2010 to Not all theists are stupid

42 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Closet Nigerian Atheist

"there is no control for that evidence I bet. as we see society today, atheists are o…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"*sigh and again, I argue for determinism of the MIND, not determinism of the univers…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Imagination, dreams, illusions, delusions, cognitive-dissonance - are all causes and effects - so free will - even if it is an illusion, delusion, and/or etc. - has a cause and is effective.

74 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"agnostic is not a position on god. everybody makes that mistake. I'm an atheist agn…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Not all theists are stupid

42 Jan 31, 2010

"go back and read about how your claim on my post was straw man. nobody says that al…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Not all theists are stupid

42 Jan 31, 2010

"1. so what? what do we lose by losing all of those illusions? (all can be summed up…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Imagination, dreams, illusions, delusions, cognitive-dissonance - are all causes and effects - so free will - even if it is an illusion, delusion, and/or etc. - has a cause and is effective.

74 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"yes I can ;^P There are two sides to that coin. First of all, it is an argument fro…"

74 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"bravo. well put. why subscribe to any thought that is not sound no matter what its…"

74 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"yes i understand that and I've seen that video. I never claimed what you are opposin…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Someone please explain "atheist spirituality"?

90 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

""They experience subjective experiences and have no way of proving any of it to you,…"

Johnny replied Jan 20, 2010 to Someone please explain "atheist spirituality"?

90 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service