Craigart14's Discussions (556)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"The land that we now call Syria was part of the British mandate as well. Do the Syri…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As a college English professor, I can tell you with confidence that a great many peo…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I seriously hope Frankie's comment was just inept sarcasm. The "Wullah" (not "…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fox viewers may not understand how crazy born again evangelicals can be. If Fox were…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 19 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I volunteer to teach these courses, but school boards better be ready for a scholarl…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 1 to Theist Assault

10 Feb 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Why does no one ever figure out the meaning of prophesy until after the fact? What g…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 11, 2018 to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

7 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

"This plan is three years old: https://news.stanford.edu/pr/2015/pr-50states-renewabl…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 10, 2018 to Climate Change Deniers

19 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Instead of insulting people left and right, O Wise One, engage in rational discussio…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 25, 2018 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

28 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Radix Salvilines

"Mmm, I don't think that's a straw man . . . (the so-and-so converted when he realize…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 24, 2018 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

329 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Craigart14

"Think more clearly and try again? Who the hell are you?"

Craigart14 replied Sep 24, 2018 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

28 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Radix Salvilines

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service