Craigart14's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (342) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul says he neve rmet Jesus except in visions.  Luke prefaces his gospel by explain…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 1 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

84 Mar 8
Reply by Chuck Roast

"There are a lot of CONSERVATIVE baby boomers fucking things up because they are simp…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 18 to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

50 Mar 8
Reply by John Elder

"I can't recall the GOP lying in defense of Hillary Clinton."

Craigart14 replied Feb 6 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"When the Constitution was written, most Western countries had official tax-supported…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 5 to The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

12 Feb 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm just glad Trump commandeered the National Prayer Breakfast to improve the Celebr…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 3 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"Look for a website entitled "Why Does God Hate Amputees?" by Marshall Brain.  It mig…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 21, 2016 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

28 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

"No fear and no defeatist attitude or intention of changing course. The fact remains…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 20, 2016 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by MarkFL

"I can't buy this argument.  The media pundits keep saying that Trump tapped into the…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 17, 2016 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by MarkFL

"I was reading in 2 Kings the other day the story of King Josiah's discovery of the B…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 4, 2016 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

55 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"How about praying for suffering people around the world?  Does it accomplish anythin…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 2, 2016 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service