Craigart14's Discussions (513)

Discussions Replied To (337) Replies Latest Activity

"Look for a website entitled "Why Does God Hate Amputees?" by Marshall Brain.  It mig…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 21 to An article titled, "Why does God allow people to be disabled / handicapped?"

26 Nov 24
Reply by tom sarbeck

"No fear and no defeatist attitude or intention of changing course. The fact remains…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 20 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26
Reply by MarkFL

"I can't buy this argument.  The media pundits keep saying that Trump tapped into the…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 17 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26
Reply by MarkFL

"I was reading in 2 Kings the other day the story of King Josiah's discovery of the B…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 4 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

55 Aug 30
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"How about praying for suffering people around the world?  Does it accomplish anythin…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 2 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Am I arrogant?  I don't think so.  Knowledgeable?  Definitely.  Logical?  Most of th…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 2 to Are atheists arrogant?

122 Sep 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Libertarianism is a failed ideology, just like all the other isms.  None will solve…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I have on occasion resorted to telling such evangelists that I am a Catholic.  It's…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Hold your nose and go.  Maybe get your hair done in a nice, understated Princess Lei…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Most Christians don't have a clue as to what the Bible actually says.  Fundamentalis…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

8 Jun 5
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service