Craigart14's Discussions (510)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"I was reading in 2 Kings the other day the story of King Josiah's discovery of the B…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 4 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

54 Jul 4
Reply by Craigart14

"How about praying for suffering people around the world?  Does it accomplish anythin…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 2 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Am I arrogant?  I don't think so.  Knowledgeable?  Definitely.  Logical?  Most of th…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 2 to Are atheists arrogant?

66 Jul 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"Libertarianism is a failed ideology, just like all the other isms.  None will solve…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I have on occasion resorted to telling such evangelists that I am a Catholic.  It's…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Hold your nose and go.  Maybe get your hair done in a nice, understated Princess Lei…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Most Christians don't have a clue as to what the Bible actually says.  Fundamentalis…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 5 to In your opinion, Are Christians Sadistic?

8 Jun 5
Reply by Craigart14

"Please everybody, don't stay home.  The GOP wins when voter turnout is low, which is…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 2 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

78 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hey, I don't always agree with cops, either.  But when a police dispatcher tells you…"

Craigart14 replied Apr 2 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

634 16 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A good book that addresses the issue of Christian martyrdom is The Myth of Persecuti…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 27 to Would They Have Died For A Lie?

10 Mar 2
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service