Craigart14's Discussions (502)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, I don't always agree with cops, either.  But when a police dispatcher tells you…"

Craigart14 replied Apr 2 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"A good book that addresses the issue of Christian martyrdom is The Myth of Persecuti…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 27 to Would They Have Died For A Lie?

10 Mar 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Kruse's book is a real eye-opener.  What I found most interesting was the section on…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 27 to Just realized the Commie witch hunt in the 50s was the church's Inquisition brought to America

15 Feb 27
Reply by Michael Penn

"Hey, Russell, I think we all get it, and we all understand the importance of skeptic…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 11 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

"I'm still sort of hoping the current administration learned something from Ruby Ridg…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 11 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"And by what right does Ammon Bundy tell "the people" they're not welcome on Federal…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 11 to The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

41 Mar 10
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Just another stupid meme.  Jeb Bush thinks you can tell who the real Christians are…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 17 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

489 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"I don't have any inside knowledge of scientific journals, but when I worked on liter…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 11 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

26 Feb 11
Reply by Craigart14

"I think I chose unbelief when I was first exposed to free thinking via a Playboy int…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"When the Baptists came to my door, I told them I am Catholic.  All doors undamaged--…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 31 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service