Craigart14's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

"Just another stupid meme.  Jeb Bush thinks you can tell who the real Christians are…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 17 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

465 Jan 22
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I don't have any inside knowledge of scientific journals, but when I worked on liter…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 11 to Always Trusting The Church of Science

25 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I think I chose unbelief when I was first exposed to free thinking via a Playboy int…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"When the Baptists came to my door, I told them I am Catholic.  All doors undamaged--…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 31 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

36 Feb 2
Reply by Ceil

"I remember Weekly Readers and Bible reading in school.  Religious indoctrination in…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 15, 2015 to The Onion's Report: A handful of brave Christians secretly defy the war on Christmas.

22 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's easy to defend a belief system by claiming that the violent believers aren't Tr…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 9, 2015 to "You ain't no Muslim, bruh"

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"The Patriot Act was pretty ugly, all right, but since then we have had a string of m…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 7, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

465 Jan 22
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"After going through the list of school shootings, I have come up with a solution to…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 6, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

465 Jan 22
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"The ancient Israelites are to blame.  They decided that when life got shitty (as it…"

465 Jan 22
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I don't think you should shoot someone over a microwave. There was a case in Texas a…"

465 Jan 22
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service