Craigart14's Discussions (566)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"A Democratic majority in the Senate would tie Moscow Mitch's hands. "

Craigart14 replied Sep 24 to The ‘Crazification Factor’

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"The campaign is supposed to be the test. Unfortunately, most of the testers (voters)…"

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"37% might be a tad low. Most people aren't particularly skilled critical thinkers, a…"

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"One big reason for African-American progress in the ten years following the Civil Wa…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 24 to Things I Didn’t Know

8 Sep 24
Reply by Craigart14

"Maybe the whole reason for its continuing use is that most people can't understand i…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 13 to The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

11 Sep 13
Reply by Craigart14

"One can hardly beat the Bard for puns. Here is a certain Danish prince explaining th…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 13 to Humor in Church School Classrooms — Even Religion Classes

3 Sep 13
Reply by Craigart14

"Both the cop and his cop friend who "liked" his comment on FB have been fired."

Craigart14 replied Jul 24 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You are misapplying Occam's razor by including the supernatural. Even if OT propheci…"

Craigart14 replied Jun 4 to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

10 Jun 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"The land that we now call Syria was part of the British mandate as well. Do the Syri…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As a college English professor, I can tell you with confidence that a great many peo…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service