Craigart14's Discussions (540)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Usually, when they read it they claim "It doesn't mean that."  For many believers, i…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 12 to How to deal with a believer?

25 Mar 12
Reply by Craigart14

"Wonder why God didn't protect the guy from that kick?"

Craigart14 replied Mar 12 to How to deal with a believer?

25 Mar 12
Reply by Craigart14

"The prayer he wrote in the Autobiography was addressed to Powerful Goodness.  “O pow…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 4 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"The whole question of the founders' faith seems intended as the first premise in an…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 3 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"I have been told by evangelicals that democracy arises from the Exodus, when Moses,…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 3 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"There's a simpler answer.  That's the way people spoke and wrote in 1611.  The King…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 26 to The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

10 Mar 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"You know, I don't care if he existed.  The presence of an itinerant rabble rousing p…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 12 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

84 Feb 13
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm always surprised that so few Christians can understand even obvious passages.  G…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 12 to How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

11 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Third down and 1.24 meters to go."

Craigart14 replied Nov 8, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"This may be too late, but what you've described is a pretty common scam.  Remember R…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 20, 2017 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service