Joseph P's Discussions (4,287)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Sort of like magicians doing demonstrations of cold-reading.  But when the psychics…"

Joseph P replied Apr 30 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sadly, this sort of shit is taken seriously by far too many people.  We joke about i…"

Joseph P replied Apr 30 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yeah, the placebo effect?  God at work, right there."

Joseph P replied Apr 29 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, but you see prayer does work.  Because they know someone who has a friend whose…"

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ray Comfort used a similar title, God doesn't Believe in Atheists.  It's ... mind-nu…"

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is also the reason that many faith-heads claim that any attempt to validate god…"

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's one of the things I was checking into, yes.  I was going to look at his other…"

Joseph P replied Apr 10 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

18 Apr 10
Reply by Joseph P

"Has any of this helped, by the way, Halil?"

Joseph P replied Apr 9 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

18 Apr 10
Reply by Joseph P

"Good thought.  This sort of reminds me of another way I've addressed people making t…"

Joseph P replied Apr 9 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

18 Apr 10
Reply by Joseph P

"Heh, another point, yeah.  Religious apologists always frame the arguments in the te…"

Joseph P replied Mar 19 to Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

18 Apr 10
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service