Cane Kostovski's Discussions (712)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"How many would agree that police get extensive training on subduing an agitated pers…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 23 to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

"I found that it is often NOT the person you are aiming at to teach that learns, but…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 23 to How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

11 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I've been a member for over a decade I think. I haven't been active for 5 years. But…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 23 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1317 Apr 25
Reply by Tashu Gudokin

"Ning said that we have to do it ourselves or find someone to do the coding for us. I…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 22 to Liking a discussion is available. Can liking a reply to a discussion be added?

3 Dec 7
Reply by jlaz

"Yes, most theists have not read the bible. I haven't either. I'm not interested in w…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 21 to How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

11 Feb 14

"I'm the same way. Can't remember dates and names, authors and book titles."

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 21 to How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

11 Feb 14

"I wish more people would have a positive reaction to the news of RBE. I have experie…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 21 to RBE - Resource Based Economy

5 Jan 21
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"Pretty cool insight. Did you learn this in religious studies?"

11 Feb 14

"So cool. I wonder if porous asphalt and solar roadways can be married?"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 20 to Recyclables

22 Jan 26
Reply by Chris

"I could be wrong, but maybe calling RBE a cooperative community is off base. It hasn…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 18 to RBE - Resource Based Economy

5 Jan 21
Reply by Cane Kostovski

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service