Cane Kostovski's Discussions (712)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"Try https://freeworlder.com or http://www.freeworldcharter.org/en"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 18 to RBE - Resource Based Economy

5 Jan 21
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"Thanks for the info. I have heard of solar roadways, but that was years ago. I had f…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 15 to Recyclables

22 Jan 26
Reply by Chris

"Detroit, Mi here"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 15 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1317 Apr 25
Reply by Tashu Gudokin

"I heard a rumor that you can build roads with recycled plastic. Is that true? Why ca…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 15 to Recyclables

22 Jan 26
Reply by Chris

"Thanks Loren. Please share it with everyone in your contact list that would not cost…"

Cane Kostovski replied Apr 6, 2013 to Stop Child Abuse by adding this definition of child abuse to the Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect in Federal Law

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"@Michael Brice, I think you are missing the point if you want to analyze the reasons…"

Cane Kostovski replied Nov 1, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"I am always amazed at how little respect the non-religious have for any/all religion…"

Cane Kostovski replied Sep 19, 2012 to Religion v. Science: Making Stuff Up v. Proving It

8 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"I have a very healthy respect for all religions' power to propagate, indoctrinate, d…"

Cane Kostovski replied Sep 19, 2012 to The Most Dangerous Thing About Religion

51 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"As God, no"

Cane Kostovski replied Jun 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

844 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Steph S.

"You don't need religion to hate, but religion has the most reasons to hate and you n…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why do some support any religion in military?

5 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Cane Kostovski

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service