roland707's Discussions (356)

Discussions Started (48) Replies Latest Activity

Prayed back to health

This subject has been discussed many times here, I know. Still, I am amazed by it sometimes. Last week a friend and coworker of mine was ta…

Started by roland707 in Family and Community

20 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by B.K.

Should I teach my kids anything about religion?

My oldest son (21) has already been through a religious period in his life, which he is over. The other day he was hanging around my 8 year…

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Denise Bowen

Tis the season for stupidity takeover of FB

The newsfeed is starting to get crowded with "If you don't want me to say Merry Christmas, then your ignorant ass can delete me!"  and  "I'…

6 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by annet

My boss releases his inner dumb-ass over Penn State sex scandal

So, a bunch of us were in the shop talking about football (of course) and the unfolding sexual abuse scandal at Penn State University. The…

7 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

psychiatric visit

Man runs into psychiatrist's office. He's completely naked except for some cellophane wrap where his underwear should be. The Dr. looks at…

Started by roland707 in Comedy

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by gillia tsai

Herman Cain

Does anybody else think that Herman Cain is totally wasting his time and energy being a Republican candidate? I don't think there's any way…

Started by roland707 in Politics

15 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by roland707

Republican candidates

Well, it's started. The candidates are all declaring that they are more christian than the other guys. Pointing fingers calling each other'…

Started by roland707 in Politics

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Prayer list etiquette

So, we found out my mother in law has lung cancer last week. The fundies at my work (my wife works there too in another dept.) have already…

12 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Regina Goodwin

Smoking

I used to love my cigarettes. They'll wake you up, calm you down, give you a reason to stop working for five minutes. It's great to have on…

15 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I can count on my xtian sister for one thing.....

.....Letting me down. My superbaptist sister was going to keep my kids, at my house, so my wife and I could attend this big event next Satu…

24 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by damian

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service