roland707's Discussions (356)

Discussions Started (48) Replies Latest Activity

My state's governor actually is Montgomery Burns, apparently

Yep, I'm from Alabama. I knew when I saw Robert Bentley that he bore a striking resemblance to Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. Well, judging b…

Started by roland707 in Politics

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by roland707

Facebook prayers

"All FB friends please pray that my nephew's car starts in the morning. He has a very important job interview."  Doesn't that sort of crap…

Started by roland707 in Family and Community

29 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Lindsey S.

Odd reactions to Bin Laden news

So, the people I work with, most of whom are basically rednecks, are having ZERO reaction to the Bin Laden killing. I've been hearing these…

Started by roland707 in Politics

4 May 5, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

The reason for the season

So this is the week when you hear all the fundies talking about a certain subject. You also get an agonizing amount of FB statuses regardin…

9 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Daniel Sun

Apparently nobody in my area is religious!

One of the most irritating and comical phenomenons I have witnessed. If the word 'religious' comes up in a discussion by my fundie acquaint…

Started by roland707 in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

7 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Bulletin Board at work

The company I work for decided a few years ago to put a bulletin board up for people to use. The intent was for ads to be posted if you wan…

7 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Black

Happenings at a workplace in the south

So I work in a support department of a fairly large company. All male. All fundamentalists. Except for me. Conversations in the shop hit o…

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hello from Alabama

I'm a family man from north Alabama. I have four sons, three little ones and a grown one. I am a mechanic, musician (guitar, vocals, bass,…

Started by roland707 in Introductions

5 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Cody Gaisser

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service