Michael Pianko's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Look up Darrel W. Ray. See if there is a "Recovering from Religion" group near you a…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 12 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

28 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"1. Typically, most people want an authorative decision making entity or organizario…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 10 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I am using Michael Savage as an authority. Do some math equasions related to the ave…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 10 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I can hardly begin to write how wrong all that is: Do you think George W Bush is re…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 10 to I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

79 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Michael Savage said the $20,000 figure, this week, on the radio. Not that all immigr…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 8 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"You are technically right. I'm not sure if there is an ideal way to rename and rephr…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 8 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I do not care about society as a whole. And society does not care about me either. S…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 8 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Does anybody want to answer the three questions I put above? Hillary C. gets about…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Look at the post somebody else wrote. He called it " the individualist". I would say…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Exactly how much money does a person have to earn (in 2016 U.S. dollars) in order fo…"

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service