Michael Pianko's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anybody want to answer the three questions I put above? Hillary C. gets about…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Look at the post somebody else wrote. He called it " the individualist". I would say…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 7 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Exactly how much money does a person have to earn (in 2016 U.S. dollars) in order fo…"

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"You skipped my questions. I didn't ask about Bernard Sanders plan. I asked what you…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 6 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Does that mean you recognize that it wrong to sexually screw up boys on the eigth da…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 6 to Atheist variant on Jewish Mezuzah?

14 Jun 26
Reply by jlaz

"Remain calm, there is no need to worry about the climate. The climate is not going t…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 6 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

""Tax the rich" is a common trope from liberals. What is your definition of "rich"? D…"

44 Jun 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I go to my family's passover seder and I went to my grandmothers funeral and to a se…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 4 to As an agnostic atheist, should I go to my boyfriend's baptism?

31 Jun 28
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I think christians and former christians think about religion in terms of belif vers…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 4 to Am I the only person who felt weird coming out as an nontheist?

11 Aug 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"When I left Judaism, it did not occur to me to read about other religions or to cons…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 3 to This is for those wanting to leave Christianity, or any other negative religion.

4 Jun 4
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service