Bud the Wonderer's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesus died for our sins? If there is 'one god,' not three (father, son, holy ghost)…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Mar 18 to The reason Jesus' sacrifice doesn't make sense

16 Mar 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I agree with Freethinker31."

Bud the Wonderer replied Mar 13 to Do You Troll Christian Chat Rooms?

4 Mar 13
Reply by Nonconformist

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't North Carolina try the same thing -- and fail --…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Mar 13 to Will Idaho be the first Officially Christian State?

22 Mar 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Actually, 'atheist' has its etymological origins in Ancient Greek, not Latin. It is,…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Mar 13 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"There is strong evidence that the part of Josephus referring to Jesus was a later ad…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Mar 13 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I just acquired the book "Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context: A Su…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Nov 14, 2014 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

53 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"Would a 'killer klown from outer space' be the anticlown... uh, I meant antichrist?"

Bud the Wonderer replied Nov 11, 2014 to Clowns for Jesus

23 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"These are some of the books in my library that pertain to the subject in this blog,…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Nov 10, 2014 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

53 Nov 14, 2014

"Speaking of Mithra... A part of the initiation ritual of Mithra worship, as practice…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Nov 10, 2014 to Biblical Scholar Posits OT God as 'Loving, Caring.'

53 Nov 14, 2014

"And now for something completely different. MADtv's parody of Bibleman, 'Bible Dude…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Nov 9, 2014 to Christian Superhero TV Show

4 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Pat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service