Banjo's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Kelly. I too am new. I've discogvered during my short period here that the mem…"

Banjo replied 7 hours ago to Greetings all!

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Banjo

"This one? I got mine online. The store ripped me off so I don't wish to give them…"

Banjo replied on Tuesday to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

"Thanks. I have a bunch of atheist T shirts. One of my favourites says "I'm going to…"

Banjo replied on Monday to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

"I was only bald in hospital and later at home. I remain mostly immobile. Strength is…"

20 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

"Very glad you're still with us. :)"

Banjo replied on Monday to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew

"Mate, I'm Australian. My sense of humour is not American. It's very Australian. Lat…"

Banjo replied on Monday to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew

"Empathy, like respect, must be earned. ;)"

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew

"I am an Australian. I do not count myself among the "We" in the American people. As…"

Banjo replied on Monday to Conundrum of faith

1 on Monday
Reply by Banjo

"Having approached death a number of times, I call BS on any idea of an NDE. At least…"

Banjo replied on Monday to Question about Deathbed visions

9 on Monday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Thanks Gwen. :) I also joined an Aussie forum. I'd been limiting myself. :D There's…"

20 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service