Banjo's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Even after Brexit? :)"

Banjo replied Apr 14 to The Biblical Universe Vs The real Cosmos.

17 Apr 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I don't know. My brain function suffered severely, beginning in 14 due to heavy dos…"

Banjo replied Apr 11 to The Biblical Universe Vs The real Cosmos.

17 Apr 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Hello Kelly. I too am new. I've discogvered during my short period here that the mem…"

Banjo replied Mar 22 to Greetings all!

14 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"This one? I got mine online. The store ripped me off so I don't wish to give them…"

Banjo replied Mar 20 to Hello from Sydney Australia.

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

"Thanks. I have a bunch of atheist T shirts. One of my favourites says "I'm going to…"

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

"I was only bald in hospital and later at home. I remain mostly immobile. Strength is…"

20 Mar 21
Reply by Kelly

"Very glad you're still with us. :)"

Banjo replied Mar 20 to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

17 Mar 20
Reply by Andrew

"Mate, I'm Australian. My sense of humour is not American. It's very Australian. Lat…"

Banjo replied Mar 20 to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

17 Mar 20
Reply by Andrew

"Empathy, like respect, must be earned. ;)"

17 Mar 20
Reply by Andrew

"I am an Australian. I do not count myself among the "We" in the American people. As…"

Banjo replied Mar 20 to Conundrum of faith

1 Mar 20
Reply by Banjo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service