Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"only listened with one ear...but i think he is wrong about female chimps mating with…"

Glen Rosenberg replied yesterday to "You're not so bad for a friend, but there's no reason that your genetic material should propagate itself into the future." - the most brutal description of the friend zone I've ever heard

7 16 hours ago
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"so what was it that caused your friend to resist the urge to help?"

Glen Rosenberg replied on Sunday to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"The following language is from Einstein and it seems to have validity as his POV as…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 20 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"K.H. KY, as the twig is bent so the tree is inclined but i will admit it to whomever…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 20 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"YES By analogy if we observe a charlatan concoct a cock and bull myth/story are we a…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 19 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, or a patient can request that their absence or presence not be disclosed. But i…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 16 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Mysterious Stranger...Mark Twain"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 15 to Recommended reading

17 Jul 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nope.  Q: Can I find out if my loved one is a patient at a particular hospital? : Ge…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 15 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"So Joan you did not feel that the man's integrity was in question?"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 14 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Have her verify by calling the hospital and checking on the patient. "

Glen Rosenberg replied Jul 12 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service