Frankie Dapper's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (462) Replies Latest Activity

"Lots to chew on there Chuck. Much of what you have written is fine by me. My stronge…"

Frankie Dapper replied 14 hours ago to The Total Depravity Of Trump Supporters

8 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What say you Chuck?"

Frankie Dapper replied 18 hours ago to The Total Depravity Of Trump Supporters

8 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey Chuck..no argument about Trump or his supporters. I just don't think the analogy…"

Frankie Dapper replied on Friday to The Total Depravity Of Trump Supporters

8 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Big fat hairy deal...Jerusalem and its temple... Everything that humans create is ul…"

Frankie Dapper replied on Wednesday to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Isaacson, based on your representations, speculates about the cause of Einstein's sc…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 19 to Did Albert Einstein Let His Thought Experiments Deceive Him?

6 Nov 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A Jew in the rising tide of European fascism...what other reaction to his environmen…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 19 to Did Albert Einstein Let His Thought Experiments Deceive Him?

6 Nov 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom you are incorrigible.  Instead of saying nothing, apologizing, or addressing the…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 12 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"No, Tom, I gave you a shot rather than a compliment. Are you familiar with the disti…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, that is just pedantic crap..."

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Larry, even then it does not work as long as the god is omniscient knows you are fak…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service