Frankie Dapper's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom you are incorrigible.  Instead of saying nothing, apologizing, or addressing the…"

Frankie Dapper replied on Friday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"No, Tom, I gave you a shot rather than a compliment. Are you familiar with the disti…"

Frankie Dapper replied on Thursday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, that is just pedantic crap..."

Frankie Dapper replied on Thursday to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Larry, even then it does not work as long as the god is omniscient knows you are fak…"

Frankie Dapper replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Once again Joan and Loren you miss the point.  This is similar to the man fearing hi…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 24 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You are welcome. What caused your apostasy?"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 23 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The SDA won't permit Jandell to play on sabbath day.  So the SDA is distinguishable…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 23 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not for nothing but not for naught does not seem like it is a lot but if it is tomfo…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 20 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Raine, consider seeing a psychiatrist to get a prescription.  Hope it gets better."

30 Sep 21

"Tell that to the sufferers of anxiety or depression for that matter. Just do somethi…"

30 Sep 21

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service