Frankie Dapper's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (424) Replies Latest Activity

"kathy, in my state the witness is asked ...do you swear or affirm the truth.. Hand o…"

Frankie Dapper replied yesterday to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

16 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, acts of god, is used in many legal documents and insurance docs.  Legally, it i…"

Frankie Dapper replied on Sunday to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

16 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Not much of what you makes sense to me.  So you are a theist? Oh well, peace."

Frankie Dapper replied on Wednesday to What thinking really is.

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Jews have to stay with Jews.  You showed me that law Katze. Some refugees have to st…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 10 to When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

5 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh hey Deewelch. Nice to see you again.  Been a while....since the time you strolled…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 8 to Hello

7 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Free enterprise tells no lies ...if ya believe that ya'ar on the turnip truck. "

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

12 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"You are welcome. I am nudging the turnip truck.  Not your most perspicacious post by…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

12 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Why the notion of reconciling the ethos of your home with reality? Don't understand…"

12 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom, the progenitor of intelligence is immaterial. It stands all by itself whether t…"

Frankie Dapper replied May 25 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"No personal attack made by me Joan.  The absurdity of the line quoted that begins...…"

Frankie Dapper replied May 25 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service