Frankie Dapper's Discussions (432)

Discussions Replied To (432) Replies Latest Activity

"oh...okay..."

Frankie Dapper replied Jul 13 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"If you are to infiltrate the circle you need a code name.   I am thinking Chop Suey…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jul 13 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Perhaps you can offer your services to the intelligence agency in your adopted count…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jul 12 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Issue of whether one can be born an atheist depends on how one defines atheist. If o…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jul 9 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

4 Jul 22
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Pamela, atheist nexus is not very active.  Reminds me of a fishing guide who told us…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jul 8 to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 Jul 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Loren, mirror neurons were discovered in monkeys.  Mirror neurons are in other mamma…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 24 to Morals Are Easy

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"If goodness is inborn it is at times taken away by religious indoctrination.  Doing…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 24 to Morals Are Easy

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"i remember  i recall have not forgot at all hi aurora"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 24 to Journo from Pakistan, back here after a long hiatus

4 Jun 25
Reply by northern lights

"kathy, in my state the witness is asked ...do you swear or affirm the truth.. Hand o…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 17 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, acts of god, is used in many legal documents and insurance docs.  Legally, it i…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 17 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service