Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah on a night like that ya realize coffee is indeed a drug. And the world at large…"

Glen Rosenberg replied on Sunday to Tiny vent thing

4 on Sunday
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"thanks for the link"

Glen Rosenberg replied Oct 20 to Excused from jury duty on a moral issue, the Christian jurors didn't get it

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"Do you know whether there is a profile of the compliant zapper? I hope and expect a…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Oct 19 to Excused from jury duty on a moral issue, the Christian jurors didn't get it

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"You are welcome, Ben Gee."

Glen Rosenberg replied Oct 19 to Excused from jury duty on a moral issue, the Christian jurors didn't get it

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"I prefer people like you Compelled. You did not do anything wrong. What are those ex…"

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"Hi Ben Gee. The trials i did were to a judge, not a jury. One time i was called for…"

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"Hey Compelledunbeliever...those freebies are known as peremptory challenges. It does…"

78 Oct 20
Reply by BenGee

"Hey wait. The tao that can be spoken is not the eternal tao. Ya get one spin around…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jun 12 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

28 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Also the ones who demonize Israel and in so doing prove hypocritical in failing to p…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 29 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

"well said"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 28 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service