Frankie Dapper's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (536) Replies Latest Activity

"I have read about psychopathy. Iit was not the proper word . I used it loosely to c…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 17 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ok Tom...I think the knee jerk answer is women are more cooperative and amenable to…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 17 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Amazon women were often known to shoot a man in the nuts and kick him up the ass."

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan i brought up the biological basis of jewishness not for any good reason other t…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 16 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You absolutely,  positively did claim Ireland is a continent. When i called you on i…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 14 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I was in high school when i read it and it was obvious to me.  Love Swift. Me do. "

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Get an education says the guy who thinks Ireland is a continent! Not anti-semites? P…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 13 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey Myrtle, don't uncurdle your girdle for fear of nurdles."

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 12 to Nurdles can make you sick

5 Mar 21
Reply by Chris

"No coy language or subtle sarcasm (that was blatant sarcasm not subtle) but you just…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Why inept? I was going for A Modest Proposal-like sarcasm. The anti-semitism on disp…"

Frankie Dapper replied Mar 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 Mar 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service