Frankie Dapper's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, mirror neurons were discovered in monkeys.  Mirror neurons are in other mamma…"

Frankie Dapper replied yesterday to Morals Are Easy

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If goodness is inborn it is at times taken away by religious indoctrination.  Doing…"

Frankie Dapper replied yesterday to Morals Are Easy

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"i remember  i recall have not forgot at all hi aurora"

Frankie Dapper replied yesterday to Journo from Pakistan, back here after a long hiatus

4 1 hour ago
Reply by northern lights

"kathy, in my state the witness is asked ...do you swear or affirm the truth.. Hand o…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 17 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, acts of god, is used in many legal documents and insurance docs.  Legally, it i…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 17 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Not much of what you makes sense to me.  So you are a theist? Oh well, peace."

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 13 to What thinking really is.

1 Jun 13
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Jews have to stay with Jews.  You showed me that law Katze. Some refugees have to st…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 10 to When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

5 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh hey Deewelch. Nice to see you again.  Been a while....since the time you strolled…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 8 to Hello

7 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Free enterprise tells no lies ...if ya believe that ya'ar on the turnip truck. "

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 on Thursday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You are welcome. I am nudging the turnip truck.  Not your most perspicacious post by…"

Frankie Dapper replied Jun 1 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 on Thursday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service