Frankie Dapper's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, how does one ascertain actual belief? I've had this idea for a novel. Aliens vi…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 1 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

27 Sep 1
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Compelled, you've made a compelling case against the validity of the statistics in r…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 1 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

27 Sep 1
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"I like the efforts by the German gov.  And yeah stolperstein is a cool art/memorial…"

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 27 to Language Hides Nazi Rise

12 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Trump said he had a son in law who "happens to be Jewish"  There were books before H…"

12 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I also despise the mindless knee-jerk notion that the constitution ought to protect…"

12 Aug 31
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I learned. Thanks for taking the time John. "

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 27 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

"It is shame. Shame has a strong connection with religion.  Parents don't want to be…"

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 26 to Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

5 Sep 1
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"cant define or answer anything substantive..how long is the journey to heaven and he…"

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 25 to History of Religiosity Here ?

19 Aug 27
Reply by John Dumaker

"if other animals have souls then everything falls apart...no special creation...no r…"

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 24 to History of Religiosity Here ?

19 Aug 27
Reply by John Dumaker

"Bertold, i had to look up Poe..."

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 23 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service